Get the Scribd Premium membership for Free

Hey Guys…
I wanna share with you all a method to get Scribd premium membership for free without credit card…

So this is a New Working method where you are not going to use any credit card…
Basically its a promo code base offer which would be working for limited time.
So i request you all to grab it as soon as you get this…

So first…
Go to this link
Scribd website
click on redeem your free 30 days.
Enter your valid credentials and sign up.
Now you have access to more one million Books, Audiobooks , comics, magzines and all

To get the method to get the Unlimited account…

Watch the tutorial from here
How to get scribd premium account Free 2020

26 Likes

Thanks @Mister_saqlain

The tutorial video cannot be viewed. Says its private. Any way of fixing this please.

now you can view it.

thanks… i already done it… working…

nicely done bro…it’s working

1 Like

Working for new users only

2 Likes

Yes it is working for New users only

Welcome bro

Thanks @Mister_saqlain

I reckon its just the same as using a vpn and signing up for a free 30 days again. Even if thats the case its still good to know it works.

Thanks again for the share.

thanks bro great share.loved it. @Mister_saqlain

1 Like

I was using this method for more than a year but from last week it stopped working maybe they updated their algorithms.

now it ask for payment details

Woohoo! Thanks for the share @Mister_saqlain

You can get a 60 days free trial instead of a 30 using my sisters link.

If you need others let me know.

If you are having problems then use paypal, and a new email then you used for other free trials when signing up. Me, my sisters and niece all got the free trials using the same paypal. So I know it can be done.

If you need a bin for your account then use this site.

Search a specific bank and bin for the country that you are signing up for Scribd on. Not sure what countries it’s available in, but lets say US then use United States - Pick card kind I suggest Visa or Mastercard then bank. Three big ones are Bank of America, Chase, and Wells Fargo. Here’s an example I did for you.

BIN - 414220
Bank - CHASE BANK
Brand - VISA

If you need help on how to use bins let me know. Anyway after you have a live card then use vpn for the location of your bin. I seen some of the banks were in locations like Chase Manhatten. Use a New York Vpn location if using that one for example.

2 Likes

Hey! thank you for the detailed solution but unfortunately, I’ve tried like around 70 cards and I’m still not able to make an account for myself. All I keep seeing is, “Oops! There was an error processing your payment. Please use a different credit card, or try again later”. Could you please help me?

1 Like

It;s because the bin is no longer working. You should wait for another working bin to be shared.

1 Like

Scribd 2 months trick updated

IP: US
New invite to create an account:

(you should see an option Read free for 60 days, if not refresh the page)

Use Payp account with a cc linked or need multiple tries with below bins or use a working bin
Bin - 427082900815, DATE - 01/23.
Bin - 51048

4 Likes

I seen a new bin was posted any luck? I know people hate it, but you can always use your personal card. Just remember to cancel before the trial runs out, and you don’t have to pay anything. You can also get a small gift card (one of the credit card ones a vcc is best) and add it to your paypal. I been using one I earned on Mistplay (So no money spent) for this stuff and other small charges. Some sites like to charge some small change or something to make sure you have a working card.

1 Like

I am inviting you Guys for a 2 Month Scribd Membership -

Follow the link -

Use Paypal or Gpay…[I prefer using Paypal]

Any IP…

4 Likes

Thanks itiseasy. It’s working perfectly!

1 Like