[GET] Paid Office 365 Method ๐Ÿ’ฏ Fast Fingers!

Get started with Office 365 for free

Students and educators at eligible institutions can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need is a valid school email address. Itโ€™s not a trial โ€“ so get started today.

So you are sick and tired of creating office accounts from EDU accounts?

1. Try this: Go to https://t.odmail.cn/

2. Copy the email and paste it on: https://www.microsofโ€ฆproducts/office and hit Get Started.

3. Continue with the process.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

NOTE: Itโ€™s a leaked method, before it gets busted, use it and get registered to enjoy all features, if the tricks stop working avoid complaining as it is a leaked method, working as for 20/102019.

75 Likes

Seriously Awesome!!! :sunglasses:

Thanx Chief!!!

3 Likes

Awesome!!
thanks SaM

3 Likes

how many months would the created account be working before microsoft charges you? @SaM

This is amazing!
Thank you very much for sharing!

1 Like

LOL it works, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely something unbelievable and most wanted path in learnerโ€™s who are really passionate about something is serious :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Oh please, questions every time, Really?
Instead of asking me, why not you check yourself, It isnโ€™t that tough to figure out!

Once you created an account it shall be: Free (no commitment) Read all features here. For students

Take it or Leave it :+1:

9 Likes

This is really what I want. Thanks chief.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot . Working fine. :grin:

2 Likes

If someone was able to install office 365 on desktop then please let me know. I am getting this massage at intallation section.!

1 Like

yup this will not work on desktop application.
only online purpose and if try to use it for your installed MS Office then also it will show error.

3 Likes

Completely free online version of Office with email, video conferencing, customized hub for class teamwork with Microsoft Teams, compliance tools, and information protection.

The link already given to read and understand, but questions still, anyways. have a good read!

5 Likes

Thumbs up!!!

1 Like

Wow, Thanks a lot.!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Chief. appreciate your dedication to help

1 Like

Daaaamn. This gold fam! :fire:

1 Like

THX worked

1 Like

1st link not working. Any idea what Iโ€™m doin wrong?

what do you mean by not working??..
iโ€™ve just created my account successfully with above mentioned steps

1 Like