Get NordVpn Free For 3 Years | Fast Fingers đź’Ż

Leak Of Day!

Step 1 - Connect To Sweden Through Any Vpn

Step 2 - Go To https://nordvpn.com

Step 3 - Scroll Down And Click On 3 Year Plan

Step 4 - For Email Use Temp Mail

Step 5 - Select “Direct Debit” And Select Germany As Country…

Step 6 - Get Every Information From https://fake-it.ws/

Step 7 - Scroll And Get IBAN Number…

Step 8 - After Filling Everything Click Confirm Ad Then U Will Recieve An Email…

Step 9 - Open The Email And Confirm It…

Step 10 - Set Password And Login To nordvpn.com

NOTE: It’s confirmed the method working as for 19/2/2020, not tested by me so far due to my other tasks, Kindly feel free and give it a try because it’s worth it.

Hurry up and Dig-in before the cheat gets busted.

And For Sake, follow the method properly, focus! avoid posting useless statements.

ENJOY! Hit Like If You Appreciate It, Don’t Leech :+1:

35 Likes

step5, there is no “direct debit” option?

Working, and got 1 extra month as gift; cloud be an extra 3 years. too. :smiley:

2 Likes

There is no Direct Debit card option to select…

Choose that one.

1 Like

not working credit card option

Something went wrong. This could be caused by incorrectly entered information, a processing network issue or an exceeded spending limit.

1 Like

Same here…

its working uk east london vpn

We have received your payment and sent a confirmation link to your email address. Check your inbox to complete the signup process and activate your subscription.

but i didnt receive email on tempmail

Give it some minutes.

Quick question. The Credit Card Number that I got from the fake info generator is invalid. Where do I need to input the IBAN? Thanks

Dear Sasha Johnson,

Important : confirmation of the setup of your Direct Debit Instruction to NordVPN.

NordVPN can now collect payment(s) from you by Direct Debit.

We will notify you 2 working days before any new payments, subscriptions or changes to subscriptions.

Payments will be debited from your bank account 07-00-93, ******47 (NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY) via Direct Debit, and will appear on your bank statement as NordVPN, ref: HY7SXB5 .

Please check the details above - if they are incorrect or there are any other issues with this Direct Debit, please contact NordVPN (MOONFLASH LIMITED) at [email protected].

what can i do now wait for two days
temp mail will close that email that i register
any solutions

1 Like

Direct Debit card option to select
At another page u will see for IBAN

There are some temp mail services that can give you an account for over a week.

for ex which temp mail service for a week plz send link

which temp mail service for a week plz send link

Dear Owen Hunt,

Important : confirmation of the setup of your Direct Debit Instruction to NordVPN.

NordVPN can now collect payment(s) from you by Direct Debit.

We will notify you 2 working days before any new payments, subscriptions or changes to subscriptions.

Payments will be debited from your bank account 07-00-93, ******65 (NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY) via Direct Debit, and will appear on your bank statement as NordVPN, ref: DGNJR7W .

Please check the details above - if they are incorrect or there are any other issues with this Direct Debit, please contact NordVPN (MOONFLASH LIMITED) at [email protected].

How long yo get replay?
I try 3 mail but nothing received

ohh what can we do for 2 days wait for subscription

wait you will receive 30 min or 40/50 min or 1 hrs later
because i had receive after 50 min email on https://temp-mail.org/en/

Waiting is not the issue. But I don’t think they will send us the subscription without receiving the payment. That doesn’t make any sense to me. Am I wrong?

2 Likes