[GET] invitation to join the canva pro edu team

DISCLAIMER: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    1Hack have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.

Dear Admin, I don’t really know if this post is allowed. Please tell me to stop it if it violates the 1HACK rules.
Hi everyone,
Give your email address by filling out the form below, and I will send you an invitation to join the Canva Pro Edu team.

• Recommendations for Teachers & Students
  • Only for non-profit and educational purposes

>> FILLING OUT HERE <<

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I believe the platform is for free sharing - sharing is caring! So why do we need to fill out a form? I appreciate your sharing. Would it be possible to share a link with a few clicks to join? Thanks again for your understanding! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I see, sorry for this inconvenience.
Because this is an EDU team with a 500-member limit, I do not show the link to the public for long-term use.

1 Like

got my invitation accepted! thanks

1 Like

Yes true !!!

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness in sharing and all you do for the community. I await your response to the forms filled.

1 Like

Thanks, big piece of the puzzle. all the best in all of your endeavours. :earth_americas:

1 Like

Pls I’ve filled the form but I’m curious.
How do I know when I’m added. What’s the team’s name I should see?
Will I receive an email confirmation on the email I used?
I’m asking because I have so many teams on my Canva account and would appreciate it if I get invited and informed.
Thank you for everything!

Hi, you can see the team name: Canva Pro :crown:
Look like this:

Thank you for your response, I await to hopefully get an invite!

Thank you for the invitation, I have received it. Your kindness is truly unmatched. I really appreciate this gift!

1 Like

submitted. Waiting

Thank you for the invitation, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Thanks man got the invitation

1 Like

My details submitted. Waiting for your reply

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

Thank You. It worked.

1 Like

Thanks Bro

1 Like

It has reached a 500-member limit for the the Canva Pro team. But there are many people not confirm the invitation.
So, I will remove them for another one after 3 days.

1 Like

THanks for your efforts and kindness, please I’ll like to know what causes Canva to degraded a Team account?
I was thinking once the account reaches it’s maximum limit of 499 or 500 users, Canva will immediately degrad that Team account.

I don’t wanna loose access to this Team just because it got filled that’s why I’m saying.
THanks for your response