Download Here

Enjoy! :heart:

17 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for helping the community

3 Likes

Thank you brilliant post

1 Like

Thanks Man :imp: :heart:

I appreciate the post. My interests are a bit different, but nevertheless I think these are incredibly educational. Amazon is very quick to plug holes and chances are that if these exploits are a few years old, then the holes have been plugged. Amazon is quick at that.

I realize that there is strong interest on this forum for carding and other such methods. Keep in mind that any fool can defraud Amazon. That’s not the hard part of the trick. The hard part is not getting caught. Same rule as a bank robbery or any kind of illegal get-rich method. Most people that come here wanting quick carding tutorials and tricks have not the slightest clue on how to avoid being tracked and found. Many think getting a VPN is enough. Even Tor, which everyone thinks is completely untrackable, is not.

Chances are that if you are a newbie to such exploits then you are also lacking in proper security measures. That goes with the territory of being a newbie.

If you are looking at these posts and salivating, calm down and first teach yourself on how to be safe. Software such as FraudFox and AntiDetect are critical to understand and use. Out there people have posted very detailed measures to be untrackable. Look into those if you have any aspirations in this direction.

2 Likes