Get Free Teamdrive (Unlimited storage in GDrive)

Hello everyone! PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THESE POISONED GIFTS that proliferate on the internet these days … When someone offers you a Team Drive, research if it comes with the possibility to change the password, by the way, if you don’t know this, Team Drives are a Hierarchical Drive, that is, there is a drive that is the FATHER, A SON and so on … Even if you think that you are the only one to have access to it, there is someone (THE FATHER) who has access to all the data you put there. It gives you the impression that you are in control of everything, but it only gives you control of some characteristics such as: Invite, share etc … but it does not give you access to change the password, etc … Try to go to settings and modify something for you to see if you have such permission! The administrator(FATHER) has unlimited access to all your files! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

1 Like

wow “Poisoned Gifts” thats harsh …i hope u dont blame me :rofl: …i use it and recommend to use it only for the purpose of Piracy and not Personal stuff
Anythg free has a catch…thats common sense
If u want full Privacy Buy Gsuite Legit

4 Likes

Lol, I was not talking about you man, it was just about strategies to find a way to study us, what are our movement in the Internet! It’s complex, but some people I know had really bad experience with those drives. They wasn’t some techy people, they really believed that they could store everything there! You’re cool man, I thank you for the share but next time give us more info! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

white-limit-b897.kfuentes.workers.dev
this one works too
say thanks later

5 Likes

Thank you great share

1 Like

I am getting this error, plz help me.eror

1 Like

Hello Brother. Please try this link.
http://td.fastio.me/
Have fun.

1 Like

work for me.
this

Thanks

This link is also working

Thanks, this link works (three day use). Let’s see how long it will works.

b0df6cb693ce3be1ac9bc75ebcfc4e59d6a63f5e_2_690x432

Link to the generator : https://td.msgsuite.workers.dev/

This generator has actually 82 domains choices !

19 Likes