[GET] Aviatrix Certified Engineer worth 895$

[GET] Aviatrix Certified Engineer worth 895$

The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program is the first multi-cloud networking and security certification available to technical professionals and cloud practitioners. The ACE certification is designed for individuals who already understand basic networking concepts and prepares engineers and operations staff with the (1) working knowledge of native networking constructs in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and (2) understanding of multi-cloud network architecture and design considerations and (3) proficiency to build use cases and deploy multi-cloud networks using Aviatrix software.

Follow the steps:

1. Go here : Aviatrix
  2. Sign up using the below promo code
Promo Code

ACEONLINE

70 Likes

That was great pal, thanks a lot

3 Likes

It works. Is the Exam included…
Thank for the Nice share.

2 Likes

much appreciated bro for cloud networking enthusiasts.

2 Likes

Much Appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Please update if otherwise.

1 Like

OK. I’ll… I’ll finsh it by the end of the day

1 Like

Yes, exam is included with this course at free of cost. It says in first lecture of the class

2 Likes

Great. Thanks.

Thanks bud awesome share

2 Likes

Thank you bro🙌
It worked really well.

1 Like

thank you bro :smile: it’s working

1 Like

Thanks for this

1 Like

I did my certification Exam the last Thursday, now waiting for the result. Will update if OK…

1 Like

thank’s mate, it’s still working :smile: :beers:

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

Do we have to do it through Zoom? Wonder if you took a dump of the questions.

Zoom to get the information needed and the link for the test.
No dump. Very well secured.no screen Recording system worked. You’ll see only Black screen.

1 Like

Thanks very much. I got my Certified with aviatrix. I’m Happy to be hear. My first time to be Certified. I have many certificate of completion or participation…
Thanks to @kornbolt !

5 Likes

Can You please share the exam material and dumps for Certification Exam on [email protected]. Also guide what kind of question are in exam.I have my exam scheduled on 30th of this month.
Thank You & Best Regards,
Muhammad Faisal Shafiq.