[GET] 6 Months Premium VmWare Learning Zone Subscription

Introduction |

VmWare, the company behind the popular virtualization software, VmWare Workstation, is offering their customers a way to Get 6 Months Premium VmWare Learning Zone Subscription.

The company will offer subscribers exclusive 24/7 access to all the contents in premium VLZ, in addition to the basic contents they would normally enjoy. According to the company’s website:

With 24/7 access to training delivered by top VMware experts and Certified Instructors, VLZ lets you learn when, where, and how you want.

Digital training options include online courses, labs, and videos that help build your VMware knowledge and skills
Access to training that spans the VMware product portfolio including VMware Workspace ONE, NSX, vRealize Suite, vSphere, and more
Expert-level instruction helps you configure, deploy, and troubleshoot your VMware solutions

VmWare Learning Zone

The premium subscription will also offer resources to candidates preparing to take the VmWare certification examinations. Information gotten from the company’s website reveals that the Premium access to VmWare Learning Zone (VLZ) includes access to valuable contents such as:

1. The full Learning Zone video library
    Advanced troubleshooting, configuration, and solution-oriented best practices videos.

2. VMware Certified Professional exam preparation with 12 Exam Prep Courses (over 650 videos).

3. All VMware Learning Zone Basic Subscription contents.

4. All VMware Exam Preps with a comprehensive review of exam objectives for our most popular VCP and VCAP certifications

5. Over 50 self-paced training titles and over 1200 technical videos from VMware experts and instructors that go beyond basic product installation and administration and help experienced users optimize VMware products and solutions

6. PLUS access to all Certification Exam Prep courses (over 500 videos). You can review the latest technical content and get help to prepare for VMware’s certification exams, including our VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams.

How to Get 6 Months Premium VmWare Learning Zone Subscription
Visit this Link and enroll.

If you want to sign up newly, use this direct link.

If you already have a VmWare account, use this link.

Conclusion
If you are interested in this offer, quickly enrol now and start learning and practicing towards bagging a highly sought after certification.

Source: EduTechTainMent

14 Likes

Thanks for share its really great content

Course link .

So sorry. Link afixed. I was busy i didn’t even realise i didn’t fix the link initially. Thanks a bunch.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

If anyone gets confused… this requires a TRAINING login not your normal vmware login (assuming you already have one) this threw me for a loop for a min cause i kept trying to register with my existing login and it spits you out on a blank page but once i created a TRAINING login then it worked… baaaaad that vmware wouldn’t have logins linked already lol but oh well at least it works ty!

Is we get certificate of completion or not?

thank you sooo much for the Great conetcnt… lotza love…

Thank you Waga so mutch.

1 Like