[GET] 1TB Cloud Storage For Free Lifetime Method

FOR PC:

Go to https://www.dubox.com/ & Register with valid details (may use fake, no worries)

FOR MOBILE DEVICES:

Install the application named ( DUBOX ) from playstore or appstore; works on both ANDROID / IOS & Sign up with Gmail.

Enjoy!

48 Likes

appreciated

2 Likes

Dubox Privacy Policy
They can USE the FIles and Folders You Store. written in thier policy

16 Likes

Just use high encryption so that they cant access your files…

1 Like

Hi @Prometheus
Thank you for sharing
Regards

My Dragons Are Happy :dragon_face: :dragon_face: :dragon_face: :dragon_face:

and how can one use encryption to protect our data? pls help me out because I don’t know. THanks

Oliver_ all you would have to do is compress your files and protect with a strong password. The more characters you use the better. “I would never upload any data to the cloud without encryption”. I’m sure there’s a thread on this forum that guides you on how to compress and protect your data.

Good Luck…
Happy Holidays…

4 Likes

Hi @Prometheus
Thank you for sharing

Thanks for Sharing

Great this helps

Does it not bother anyone that the only email link for dubox is [email protected] and not something like [email protected]? and the fact that there are no support or contact us? This smells like something fishy!

6 Likes

They ll upload your private photos without your permission :worried:

1 Like

Dear firstly they will get your data in huge amount then they will catch you in their trap… the way by reducing the download speed so that you will not able to recover your data soon and to increase your download speed you will need to spend money. Bro if you are ready for that you will be most welcomed there.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, it works :slight_smile:

this was generous of you its exactly what i needed. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

M gonna store purn in it and they’ll bless me for it. Cause Ik they’ll use my files.

Already tried,They blocked access to purn files :face_with_hand_over_mouth: