Generate NordVPN, Spotify & DisneyPlus Premium Accounts!

when you check the account, it will show that its a free subscription. idk for me its doing that.

This site works though, not fake.

1 Like

It worked perfectly man.
Thanks alot.

2 Likes

it works fine… just tested it for Nod32… Thank you mate… this was a hot one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something fishy for me. It hangs on the page https://h-gen.xyz/generating?id=644c495b-f102-4ee8-9aa1-439c5b6499ff and the network response is false under chrome dev tools

4 Likes

For those getting errors, I noticed it doesn’t work when I’m connected to a VPN. Sucks but what can you do. As soon as I disconnected my VPN it worked.

2 Likes

Yeah same here

1 Like

Same here :frowning:

3 Likes

I can tell you from my side the first link I tried was a hulu one and it worked.

2 Likes

Thanks man,

Working on Spotify, hulu
Not yet try on nord.

2 Likes

It is working, thanks

2 Likes

If you don’t understand how to use it then maybe you can ask instead of saying that it is fake. You don’t know what you are saying man. Instead of saying thank you! you are even hurting the person who just wanted to help. Please change this kind of behavior. This is not helpful.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Very Helpful.

2 Likes

Great buddy, its awesome
Thanks buddy

2 Likes

Hey. Thanks … work for me with “Grammarly”

2 Likes

work for me “NodeVPN + Grammaly”

2 Likes

It worked! Thanks man!

1 Like

Is it hate, jealousy or sheer ignorance? its working flawlessly man!

1 Like

Wow, Thank you very much.
I appreciate this awesome share.

1 Like

as i see there are only 2 spotify accounts available (one is - gmx* and another one - hotmail* as for me).
when owners will be suprised - they will definitely change passes.
therefore it works ))

1 Like

the accounts this guy is using are already available on pastebin and other portal…
all he did is added to websites with tons of ads … and my malwareBytes detected it is as Trojan

anyway … but it worked …i got premium grammarly account …and with reverse search
i got so many premium accounts of grammarly …
just google search emailID of that premium account …you will get to the source

6 Likes