[Exclusive] Get Free Codecademy Pro | Limited Time Offer! ⭐

Ty its working

1 Like

For some reason, I was feeling guilty and told the truth. I told I am a university student, and my university terminated because of Corona. Now my future is uncertain, and I don’t know when I will graduate, get a job, and support my family. So I want to learn a new skill to improve myself in the midst of this pandemic.

They messaged me back today 3 days after. It worked for me! Thanks a lot. :blush:

2 Likes

i got no mail but got pro mem,

This trick is still working …use Google’s Plus trick ,if your codeacademy pro is expired and want to sign up again [just make sure have edu mail ]

tested with google edu mail

proof

3 Likes

Can you explain more how to do a google plus trick ?
And is there an updated link for codecademy since that link don’t work anymore !!

Can u elaborate plz?

@reegan29 @Code_Autocracy @Cyber_Phoenix
How to make unlimited gmails! 🔥 - #13 by dydx

Yeah sorry for the late reply, but even I got the pro access. Thank you very very much @SaM this has really really helped me a lot…

1 Like

will this work only with google edu mails, or also ordinary google mails?

man just create a yandex new mail no need of ph no, i already got 2 accounts , one main edu email which is expired and now fro yandex mail.

1 Like

btw,wht is google edu email??? my email is [email protected]

Yeah sorry for the late reply, but even I got the pro access. Thank you very very much @SaM this has really really helped me a lot…

1 Like

@SaM thank you very much! It worked!!!

Screenshot_20200717_115241|435x500

3 Likes

Hey, can you help me by telling what you wrote exactly in the request .

In mine, I just wrote I’ve been having a hard time, and I lost my job because I wasn’t needed there anymore because there weren’t enough people showing up. Also that I keep checking, but things haven’t changed and I felt that I can learn some new skills and get a new job. I elaborated more just make a sob story about losing your job and not being able to find a new one because everything is closed or still has a lack of customers, and when they ask how they can help you need new skills for a new job.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. i got the subscription

2 Likes

That’s great!!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this just got my pro

2 Likes

Beware, Chief won’t like it happening here, he gets pissed and you might get in trouble.

What If Coupon(s) Giveaway, Get Expired, Should I Ask Via Post/Reply?

No, not allowed! :x:

Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that say ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’ ‘‘bla bla bla’’, those coupons or Giveaway are the limited base (You’re late, better luck next time)… etc.

• When the new updated ones are available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating.
  • If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word. Don’t get flagged by other 1Hackers, by making such replies… :woman_facepalming:
1 Like

@Nirbhay_Yadav
Because this was more than a year ago.
And this might be considered as restoring a dead post.

1 Like