Enroll in Coursera courses for free | With the certificate of completion

Hey Everyone,
This in an Initiative taken by The S.C.R.I.P.T Group to provide quality learning, free of cost to students across the globe whose universities are not enrolled.

If anyone needs to do Coursera courses for free, register on https://thescriptgroup.in
(use the Coursera Giveaway button in the middle of the page).

Then you will be redirected to a Google form. After submission I received the following email.

Then you are ready to go !

You can go through whichever course you like & can opt for multiple enrollments.

This license would provide you the access to all the collection/courses present in your Organization.

Note:

*Make sure you stay active as being in-active for more than 10 days would result in revoking your license.

*You need to join the program within 1 week of receiving this Invite.

*These courses are only accessible till September 30th.

Happy Learning :smile:

56 Likes

it is only formit wpu student

1 Like

is possible to get without mit wpu email ?

how much time they took to respond??

Is there any verification for University/College?

Of course. It is available for NON-MITWPU students too.

I got a reply within less than 24 hours :grin: :grin:

thanks , waiting for confirmation

2 Likes

Thanks.Now we wait for confirmation.

2 Likes

Enroll using financial aid option .
give a compelling reason and wait for 10 to 15 days . They accept financial aid application easily from indian students . I have done several courses also got completion certificate

3 Likes

I got it within 6 hr.Tq

2 Likes

Can you tell the formal or sample/ publish a post on it

Thank you . They replied in less then 3 hours

2 Likes

It asks how you’re connected to university. I selected student and it says contact your school admin for access :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

now we need a downloadler like udacity one…

Not all the courses are free to enroll۔ Some ask for subscription۔

like?? share a link

Like IBM Data Science Professional Certificate course

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m a member of The S.C.R.I.P.T Group, and am glad to be a part of this community.

To clarify some doubts:

• You don’t need to be a MIT-WPU student to be enrolled, you just need an email address to receive the invite we’ll be sending out

• Our team sends out invites within 48-72 hours, since we’re receiving an overwhelming response from students across the globe!

• This subscription is different from financial aid, since there are specific courses which are made available under this scheme from Coursera (they call it curated courses, which includes 3701 courses, 372 specializations, 141 guided projects and 10 professional certificates as of now)

• If you’ve not yet received an invite, you won’t be able to access the subscription on your profile yet. It’s enabled when you click on the invite sent to your email post registering. Having said that, some have informed us that they’re facing issues even after that, so I’ll ask you to email us on [email protected] with your specific doubt so my team can look into it.

• You may DM us your queries too on Instagram (https://instagram.com/script.ig) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/scriptgroup), we are a small team so we look into all DMs pretty soon.

• This offer is made available by Coursera upto September 30th (need to finish courses before this date, to remain within the free offer). You need to enroll in courses of your choice by July 31 as per Coursera’s information given to us. If you finish courses before September 30th, the certificate (depending on course / specialization) will be generated for free. If course is completed after September 30th, you will be required to pay for the course/certificate as is available to general users.

• If you’re being asked by Coursera about contacting school administrator for access (similar to what @Advik is facing in the comments), then please try @dsonigladiator 's solution to clear browser cookies and local website cache from google chrome / firefox settings. If you’re still facing issues, feel free to contact us.

25 Likes