Edx.org Free Access For Universities | Take Your School Online for Free with edX Online Campus

Hey this post is to tell you that my university got the free access for edx.org till june 30 and now they can give free coupons to its students worth $5-$1000 dollars which we can use to do verified cerfications of any type on edx.org Total 730 Courses including certifcations and microprograms from Microsoft , Harvard , IBM , MIT are offered in the free access from

So Here is the link below : https://partnerships.edx.org/online-campus/free

Ask your University Authorities or your ICT Department to register their universities on following link so they can provide you the free access.

Do it asap as Access is limited till June 2020 you’ll get coupons which you can use before june to enroll in any program then you can do your certifications whenever you want to as the program will be already enrolled for you.
Thankyou Goodluck!

12 Likes

Man, livin’ in a third world country, here no University management is interested apply on Edx.org and help students. They have taken our fees, deferred term end examinations, have closed their gates and even not answering the quries over email. They just give only announcement from one side.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I am trying to register my Institution but it gives time out when I click Get Started button. Has anyone tried it?

I am also doing it , lets see what will happen

@Kamleshgehaniii in which university are you studying?

Can any body send me university email for this.