Download Games/Apps From Google Play Store Without Help Of Gmail [TRICK]

Usually, When You Want Download Apps/Games Form Play Store it Asks To Sign In With Your Gmail…By This Tut You Can Download Them Directly! It’s Not Any App Market (1Mobile, ACMarket.etc)

1. Open play.google.com/store/ in your web browser (of your phone or PC) and search for the Application that you need.

2. From the search results, open the specific Google Play page of that application/game

i.e. the detailed page which is presented to you upon clicking on an item from the search results.

1. Copy the full URL/Address of this page.

2. Open apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ in a new browser window or tab and paste the Google Play URL (that you copied in the previous step) in the Package Name or Google Play URL Field.

3. Click on Generate Download Link.

4. The web service will take a couple of minutes (Considering APK size) to download the application from the Google Play Store

and then present you the download link.

1. Click on Click here to download [package name] to start the download of your APK file.

2. Copy it to your phone and install it the same way you do with the rest of the apps.

Enjoy & Happy Learning! This is an old trick but still, the charming & working, I thought let me announce if anyone not yet familiar to it. :blush:

Regards, SaM

12 Likes

you could also use this link too https://apk-dl.com/.

Thank you as always chief SaM :wink::wink:

1 Like

apkpure does the jos for me