Decrypt current working byjus sd card

I have 1 byjus sd card. I want to decrypt its sd card such that I could even use it after byjus blocks it or it expires. Currently the sd card is encrypted by byjus

Have a look at this → How to Decrypt and Format Encrypted SD Card

Ping me if it works. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I can help you with this…I have been messing around with byju’s sd card for quite long stick with me I’ll let you have it done…I get what you want…can you contact me on telegram or somewhere else?

What you need to do before returning the SD card is to tell them that you want to learn the SD card on a samsung device and it doesn’t work…so they will send you a decrypted card themselves…in that you will be able to copy rhe files but not play any…so parallel to this keep them hanging on the return process by saying I want to keep it but my dad doesn’t agree…they will waste time convincing you…make sure to send a return request before 15 days…bow here’s the catch…copy the data from the new sd card as soon as you receive it to another memory card and insert that sd card in any tablet or phone…and then install the byju’s premium apk on the device now you need to login with ur registered mobile no. And you’ll be asked for an sdcard pin by the app which u will get from ur byju’s mentor…make sure to note it down…now finally when u are done with this finalize the return process and insert ur memory card(in which u copied the data) into a device which you won’t connect to internet no matter what, after the login process is completed…there you are don’t connect to internet… return them the sd card and enjoy byju’s premium app for free

If it still doesn’t work contact me on telegram I’ll give u the id