Got it working! here is how
I’m brand new to this community and this is my first post so please be kind, thanks.
First, big thank you to Dr. Jekyll for the ipyn file.
Please note I have made some changes to the file and it is now available
Use this file —> here.
***You need a premium account with coursehunter.net to download the premium content, the free sign up will not allow you to download the premium content. I bought an account for 1 month as they had a course I’ve been looking around for.
This script has been tested with both a premium account and a free account. Can verify you will definitely need a premium account to get the paid content.
- Get a google drive account -> install google colaborator.
- Upload the coursehunter.ipynb to google drive and run
- Follow these instructions:
- Allow google drive access via oauth (STEP 1)
- Install the dependencies (STEP 2 )
- Enter in Username and password for coursehunter -> must be premium to dl premium content
- Download content either free or paid(need premium account) (STEP 4.1 and 4.2)
- Move downloaded content back to your google drive (STEP 6)