[BOT] Lynda Library Card

in main post you said open “python test.py” but file is stark.py
and by the way script not working
i made account manually with USA IP VPN

@quick-learner
i’m really sorry …if run_me.py name couldn’t make any sense to you …
next time i’ll rename it to
hey_hi_look_here_please_run_me_don't _run_anything_else.py

it’s good to use common sense sometimes bro…good exercise for brain :slight_smile:

1 Like

its ok, i knew it, whether its test.py or stark.py, but there are some peoples who gets confused cause they are new to this, and the main thing is that the SCRIPT is NOT WORKING

Because they are newbie. So don’t try this at home :rofl:

1 Like

@quick-learner try again code updated…and post Screenshot of command prompt so i can know which part exactly is not working … i

1 Like

It doesn’t work.image

@Hieu_Trinh
MY OLD LIBRARY CARD NUMBER IS WORKING…NEW CREATED LIBRARY CARD IS WORKING AS WELL
JUST CHECK IT PROPERLY AND DO IT AGAIN

1 Like

Yes it is working smoothly

1 Like

Not working. I used USA vpn too.

DO STARKLIBRARY A HUGE FAVOUR SIR…AND KINDLY USE VPN

WITH VPN

WITHOUT VPN

Works perfeclty. Guys, After the bot creates your pin and barcode… go here https://starklibrary.org/home/search-options/databases-a-z/lynda-com/ and click join lynda. One question, what is the validity of the account?

UPDATE: It seems my account has been deleted by starlibrary’s side. Can’t access anymore

1 Like

And I have one more question…after registration…can we use it without vpn?

Same here, after registration I can login to lynda but the day after that Starklibrary deletes my barcode

Yeah. I mentioned this earlier on. Probably they hv flagged the credentials being used for registration (it’s gonna be obvious it’s from a bot) when all registrations seem to use thesame details.

You could try modifying the details used on the bot or applying manually. I did the latter but it’s still thesame flagging after a day.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

do not worry…another lynda library trick is on the way…hope that would work for u all

1 Like

@dydx its worked but they are revoking the IDs no matter how many we create tried with four account creation.

@Dontguessme try this

same here bro

raise WebDriverException(

selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: ‘driver\chromedriver_mac’ executable needs to be in PATH. Please see https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/home

account will work for how much time?