[BOT] Lynda Library Card

Thanks dude!
When I get on pc, I will certainly try it!
:+1:

Came back to say that it worked 100% well! Thanks for sharing this amazing bot!!!
Now I can download the exercises files of the courses

I also have a question, even that the first account that I made with the houston library method was got banned, I still can download lynda courses and watch them offline with the Lynda Desktop App that I downloaded with this old and banned account. Does it happens with someone?

Well i also have thesame issue. I have a Houston library card I used on lynda about 2yrs now. It is still very much active on the mobile app but I can’t use it via the website.

I only checked to confirm when you mentioned this post. All these years I have only been using it on my android. I never bothered to check the website.

1 Like

Ummm…I got these errors -

PS- I have put random Gmail ID

I think you are not using US VPN

I used NordVPN’s Seattle server. But still I will try still. Thanks.

can anyone give me cracked vpn so that i can connect to usa vpn

Thanks in advance

The website need real location
And IP in Massachusetts, the BOT is error
so i do it manual and success

@dydx How to get random address in this bot? If library’ admin Audit their database and see ton of the same information in row all account would be disable. so that why we need random for each account.

generate it from fakenamegenerator.com

are you trying to add random address feature?

I want you to add this feature. :grin:

1 Like

@Code.404 try now…updated!

@dydx thank you sir. let me try. and when Chicago collage bot release?

i don’t know :rofl: :rofl:
maybe near future
but i tried chicago college as u said and successfully got edu mail
Thank you for letting me know about Chicago college

@dydx I wish you create an eBook or video describe about step by step to create a bot. I really want to learn from you. Thank you for your hard working.

1 Like

it’s not that hard bro…check that out for more info on automation

@dydx yes thank you for this resources. but i got this error after grab from fakenamegenerator.

shiiitt… man… you know i have chromedriver in my PATH variable …that’s i don’t get this error
and tend to forgot !

please add this red marked line in stark.py

@dydx Yes It working fine now. thank you sir.