[BOT] For Orange Costa College .EDU mail | Get Gdrive unlimited |

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: let them be rich … tell Gates, Ambani they got competitor :rofl:

2 Likes

@dydx could you please help on activating office 365?

it aromatically gets activated…follow the steps shown in GIF, and still not working, then let somebody have same problem, then we’ll figure out another solution

Not working at al. As apart of your gif, it said “your IT turned off sign up for office 365 but it look like you already have access to some of the apps that come with Office 365 Education
Did you already login with other edu acc with Office 365 Education? Or do you use any method to get full access of Ofice 365 edu

bro read it carefully “you already have access to some of office apps”
PM me ur id n password
and importantly have some PATIENCE bro
let at least somebody try that
meanwhile use Google drive unlimited storage

As apart of benefit, you can access linkeid learning for free
https://www.linkedin.com/learning/me?accountId=56742097&u=56742097&success=true&authUUID=XR7xOo38S8K5LpVBDzIOPQ%3D%3D

1 Like

Guys, do not abuse the script. One edu email is more than enough. If the college notices, we all lose.

2 Likes

hey buddy thanks i have got it.But how can i claim my github student developer pack.Can anyone tell me how to claim all benefits of .EDU email??

Please help !!

Can you please suggest a web automation course?? Plese I also want to learn how you created this fully functional bot with Python and selenium.

1 Like

Thank you, for this trick pal!

Please help i stacked there

you gonna “stacked” there forever…
create a new topic bro “How to launch satellite from command prompt”
you are doing some kinda rocket science work there bro

take a look at that
and i read this before starting
https://selenium-python.readthedocs.io/

1 Like

please sir
i can not download the script

Bro can we use this script on MacOS

but how do you find which universities provide edu mail though :v xD damn curious

can anyone help me get rid of this error ?

python version: 3.7.3 on windows

find only by trying … submit form to any college you like . if you got acceptance letter then you found,
otherwise change the college and repeat the process

So, Can I start attending this college now? :stuck_out_tongue:

@dydx bro can you please make this script MacOS compatible please.