[BOT] For Orange Costa College .EDU mail | Get Gdrive unlimited |

dont run in git bash /MINGW whatever that is … dwonload python run through command prompt like i did …watch GIF

1 Like

mình cũng thử mấy kiều mà ko nhận được e mail xác nhận, bác làm được alo với nhé

1 Like

NordVPN - Seatle IP - Gmail and wait :). I had done the same with other outlook email and only gmail worked

well, my other edu account still work till now and it’s been more than 2 years

It’s different for each college some of them require you to pay and others won’t say anything regarding to register.It’s all left to the college

Depends on Colleges

Yes that’s what I was trying to tell him

They said Student Subscription to Office 365
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote 1T Onedrive
To access Office 365 go to https://login.microsoftonline.com. Enter your college-issued email address (e.g. [email protected]) and password.

But I can not get it? Did anyone got office 365 or you also have only Google Drive?

1 Like

This college only provides google drive but if you want one drive/office 365 you can try other college that are mentioned in the forum.
P.S the colleges usually provides gdrive/one drive only and not both of them.

1 Like

The text I quoted directly from it website
I was wrong, the subcription office 365 only advailable on compus computers

Totally agreed with you @Waga. Because most of the people try to sell edu mails …Too much abusing using led victims because 1 edu mail is too important for anyone … too much using orange costa i am afraid it will block everyone soon …And we will affected for these misusing …Those who are using for educational purpose they will affect more…Some colleges already blocked and not giving mails without registration … those who are posting these types of tricks for educational purpose my request is please delete the post after certain time because most of the people creating too much emails for selling them …And atlast the victims of blocking we the general people who wants one edu mail of educational purposes :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:. People are misusing of edu mail…Most of the colleges now blocking …us for them…
I request to the administrator for thinking this (these type of post will be available for only certain times) …Because for those people( had intention to selling edu mails) we the generals are affecting by blocking from colleges …those who really need one edu mail for his/her educational purpose.

@Waga @quick-learner @bkpk
it’s a cycle bros, we can’t do anything about that,unless one of us is administrator of Costa college!
we all are on same boat , we all are misusing their facility ,
the difference between us and them , we are misusing in lowest possible level by just making edu mail for ourselves, they misusing on highest level , for creating edu mails for whole town,

and then comes Legends they will create for whole world and sell them on Ebay !

this is how this system works :smiley:

4 Likes

@gbisheraz , @Cuong_VNZ is right !
Thank you @Cuong_VNZ letting us know !

here is the proof

msoffice_costa.gif

1 Like

Apllied yesterday at 10 am
got acceptance letter @ 5 pm
thanks mate, cheers

which VPN?

NORD VPN,
Location - Dallas / Fastest VPN

Same, but didn’t get any confirmation :frowning:

Hi, how can you get office 365? As it said IT turn off subscription, what other apps you use to bypass?

yo, it’s unfair…

Not Ebay. Telegram. I encountered some guys selling costa edu email for 200 INR. Most likely made from your script buddy @dydx