[BOT] For Orange Costa College .EDU mail | Get Gdrive unlimited |

@choi_dat … you will get edumail mail in Gmail from Oorange costa college … creating tutorial for this would be shame for “tutorial” …just read the post or solution … if stuck ask here…somebody would definitely help you here :slight_smile:

i got an email today from Admissions Acceptance from Orange Coast College .They gave username in this email. However when i go their webpage and try to sign in. i get an error like this.
N.B : username → from email
password → from accountinfo.txt

Sir, check the solution on top …password is mentioned there Step 11> line 2nd

1 Like

COSTAISBACKTOLIFE!

Download Updated code

Script running
script_running.gif

First time Login
first_time_login.gif

Proof of Gmail and Gdrive
gmail_gdrive_proof.gif

> i got 2 edu emails successfully !

3 Likes

Thanks for the updated code… I just executed your code… and everything went smooth… Now I got email "Welcome to Orange Coast College " but real question when will I get email of “Acceptance” … :slight_smile:

I have tried all your scripts…but unfortunately may be mass abuse or due COVID… never received working edu email

1 Like

I dont know why you guys dont get acceptance…I ran it 3 times and I got 2 acceptance letter within 2 days
Waiting for 3rd one…

Benefits Of Having A .EDU Email Address

1. GitHub Student Developer Pack

The first and biggest benefit of having a .EDU email address is the GitHub Student Developer Pack , the best free developer tools, and services for students. This student pack comes with 12 great offers and free services that may be useful to you, such as $15 Amazon AWS coupon, $50 Digital Ocean coupon and much more.

Take a look at the list below:

• $15 Amazon AWS coupon
  • $50 Digital Ocean coupon. It will be expired within 12 months after adding to your account – new account only.
  • Bitnami : Offers the Business 3 plan for one year that typically cost $49 per month.
  • Crowdflower : access to the Crowdflower platform.
  • DNSimple : Offers the Personal hosted DNS plan for two years that typically charge $5 per month.
  • GitHub : Offers unlimited private repositories while you are a student. Normally, GitHub charges $7 per month.
  • $25 credit of HackHands , a live programming help that available 24/7.
  • A suite of Microsoft Azure cloud services and developer tools: Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio Community and the rest of Microsoft developer tools, while you are a student.
  • Cheap Domain Names - Buy Domain Names from $0.88 - Namecheap : Offer one year .ME domain name registration that costs $18.99 per year – and one year SSL certificate that costs $10 per year.
  • Orchestrate : Access to the Developer account that costs $49 per month, while you are a student. It’s a complete database portfolio, includes search, time-series events, geolocation, and graph queries through an API.
  • SendGrid : Offers the Student plan with 15,000 free emails per month, while you are a student.
  • Travis CI : Access the Private builds that charge you $69 per month, while you are a student.

2. Amazon Student Pack

When you use a .EDU email account and sign up for Amazon Student account – you will be able to use Amazon Prime for free for six months, which has many benefits:

• Free TWO-DAY shipping on many Amazon products.
  • Get unlimited instant streaming of movies, TV shows, and music.
  • Access exclusive deals for students.
  • Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime Photos.

3. Spotify

It’s an online music and video streaming service in the US. You can grab a 50% discount on the Premium plan for students that costs you $4.99 per month.

4. LastPass

LastPass offers six months of the LastPass Premium for any users with a .EDU email address.

5. Newegg Premier

Grab one year of Newegg Premier that costs you $50. Just sign up Newegg Premier account with your student email account.

6. Apple

You will help yourself saving a lot of money by using the .EDU email address to purchase products from Apple. There are changes to save up to $200 on Apple computers.

7. Microsoft DreamSpark

Grab Microsoft DreamSpark with plenty of useful software and Microsoft Office 365 subscription for free.

8. Dell

Dell has also offered a lot of great discounts on its products for students. Check it out !

9. AutoDesk

Many software and apps are available through Autodesk | 3D Design, Engineering & Entertainment Software for students. Simply sign up an account with your .EDU email address and then just download them for free.

How To Get A .EDU Email Address?

Obviously, the easiest method to have a FREE .EDU email address is to be a student or teacher of a particular university or college. If you aren’t a student, signing up for an online college can help you obtain a free .EDU email address.

The other method is going to Fiverr.com or some other places that sell .EDU email account for $5.5 ($5 for the gig and $0.5 processing fee). It’s a quite low price for huge discounts above.

1 Like

Thanks @dydx .
Just to update you… that I got Admissions Acceptance email.
Thank you so much

2 Likes

I had applied through the same email 5 times yesterday, just now I received acceptance for all 5 of them. The dot trick is great!!!
Thanks for the new script @dydx

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

What’s the validity for this student account 1yr, 2yr… ?

can’t use this college for Github student pack …:frowning:

hahahaha…:rofl::rofl:
just wait few days…if i get success im gonna post exclusive method to get student pack…

4 Likes

Are you all using new_updated_costs.rar for application?

Still haven’t received the acceptance letter, although it has just been 1 day since i registered.

I got it thanks

Which Vpn you have used??

Nordvpn same location in the video

I can not get edu email after long time waiting. Tried nordvpn seatle, california, new york
Could somebody give me an account?

Are you serious? I try many time with gmail, outlook, diffferent location and vpn and never get approval at all. Could you please send me your vpn, location pls

hello, do i really need python 3.8? im using pthon 3.6 and got this error… can somebody help me?