[BOT] For Orange Costa College .EDU mail | Get Gdrive unlimited |

Did anyone get gihub student pack usign the .edu id? Its asking for photo of some other proof like transcripts or id

Thanks a lot.
Its Working for me without using any VPN in UAE and i got .EDU email.

Bro i got one .edu mail I have changed my VPN and i got one .edu mail

Thanks bro Well done bro I have done so many attempts nd at last i got it man i got it

Yuuuhhhhuuuuu

Love it bro

So now u tell me i have to connect my vpn and use it means with connected vpn i have to open my drive or what
And also i need to know that how i can change my password of GDrive

:smile: hard is when you guys don’t get Edu mail​:laughing:

Me too bro…its been more than a year having Edu mail…and used every offers from GitHub student pack… All discounted coupons from studentbeans SheerID
You should certainly apply for Github’s student pack and sign up on SheerID and studentBeans

Thank God Now I can die peacefully…
You were among the first one to “comment” and last one to get Edu… :smile:

1 Like

Soooo funny bro

But u dont tell me that whenever i need to open my .edu mail then i had to connect to vpn or not

Means if i had to open my drive then i had to connect to vpn or not

Please reply bro

till when i can use this edu mail? please reply
can i keep my most important things in gdrive?

I’AM NOT GONNA TELL …TRY IT YOURSELF AND FIGURE IT OUT

AND TELL US “IF WE OPEN MY DRIVE DOES WE HAVE TO CONNECT TO VPN OR NOT”

WE ALL ARE WAITING !
THANK YOU :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Ankit_Kesarwani keep files in gdrive at your own risk … noone knows …when OCC’s admin gonna delete illegal accounts …
it’s all up to them

1 Like

It means that we can open drive without use of VPN

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @dydx
I also tried the Github’s student pack but they ask me for student proof and I do not have and also I do not know how to by pass this.
Any ideia?
TIA

How to get edumail in Gmail, is there any tutorial? thanks

I want to login in here https://pgsso.cccd.edu/_layouts/PG/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2Fsso%2Fgo.ashx

but it’s showing wrong username and password.

1 Like

Hi,
i’am getting this error.what should i do?
@dydx

since there are many US locations, stick with one location to create mail and also use the same whenever u login or use those particular account’s features.

Its better to use it that way, b’cas unnecessary traffic or multiple IP logins could ban your account.

I have lost many accounts., so i think its a safer way for now.

1 Like

which selenium software is needed there are three of them

1 Like

Dear Tyrese Banks

We have received your application for the OCC Summer/ Fall 2020 term. Due to the current Closure of the College as a precaution to the COVID-19 pandemic, admissions application processing has been suspended until further notice. When the College is able to resume normal operations, your application will be processed in the order it was received. Once you are admitted to OCC, you will then receive an email that will include your user name, temporary password and information on how to login to your MyCoast student account. We apologize for the inconvenience the current situation has caused and appreciate your understanding.

Important: Please add [email protected] to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive your confirmation email!

Thank you for your interest in Orange Coast College!

OCC Admissions Office

Now what

1 Like

@zahoor_islam thank you for updating :smiley:

@Monkeyd_Luffy PM me … i’ll send you some updated file …just replace it with

@Rohit_Singh1 use same Location you used while creating account …
give it some rest for half and hour maybe… and then try it again