Biggest Coding Tutorials Pack Including Books & Movies | 500GB Massive Collection 💯

Biggest Coding Tutorials about 500Gb of Books And Somewhere Movies!

Visit The Link > Browser Content > When Satisfied Hit Download > Drive Link

Terms & Use:

• This is a Public shared Drive, created by specific users near 2018.
  • Only focus on learning tutorials besides other content available in the drive.
  • It covers many subjects content, Linux, C++, Javascript, Python, PHP and much more. old bud gold, you know that right.
  • The drive is still progressing, you can get more from the drive when new things arrive.
  • This drive only shared for Educational purposes. If any unwelcome content found that’s not my fault. I’m not responsible for that.
  • As I’m sharing it here, I recommend you to watch videos/Books on Drive instead of download, it will never cause any Spam traffic and drive will stay alive.
  • Any tricky, smart user, If you browse the drive from beginners or check-in deep then you can see Fishy things into the drive, Avoid misuse of that content that posted by dumbs, I’m not responsible for anything because this is a Public shared Drive.
  • Avoid making complain on anything or if the drive stops working.

NOTE: Most of the Tutorials are leaked as for released drive date, it has nothing inside so far that does not hurt any brand in fact, it’s a public drive, not mine.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

108 Likes

old but G(old)

2 Likes

Yes, it is gold only, old never apply on learning, let me put something here, this forum also used to use for motivation and learning things for living life. :blush:

Nothing would ever get old, especially the education, when you move on to '40s that doesn’t mean the 19’s would stop learning what you’ve left behind, education never gets old, anything can be used at any stage any part, and one more thing, there are 100000 of things remain the same never changes, whatever your age is, methods of those things will remain as they were. Example: after 20 years if someone asks a kid how many zeros in one million then the answer will be the same that you learned 20 years earlier, 6 zeros. So never say word old while you studying or found anything for learning, you might be learned that earlier but that doesn’t mean everyone learned or read that before.

QUOTE: There is no end of love, but behind the scene, it’s actually there is no end of education/learning. that’s what we do being in love with someone we learn from each others, we teach, we learn from mistake, etc!.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

39 Likes

Superb and massive collection shared by our great Chief.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: Its Damn Big.

3 Likes

Awesome!!!
Huge fan of Lisp. This is great @SaM

2 Likes

thanks chief

2 Likes

Thanks Sam

2 Likes

Thanks a lot !

3 Likes

Thanks alot. Though I lost a wonderful source (ftuforum), from this data I can get some help.

2 Likes

Massive if we click on 300TB share the data iss cover other thngs photoshop, Gimp, Self motivational books

2 Likes

Thank you so much Dude

2 Likes

Awesome buddy thanks for sharing these great tutorials

2 Likes

you are the man Sam!!!
thank you

1 Like