[BARTER] We have MEGA nz x5 400GB Quota accounts for LIMITED 1Hackers who gives effort!

We have MEGA nz x5 400GB Quota accounts for LIMITED 1Hackers who gives effort!

====================================
You have to do this to get x1 account!

=========================================
Post something useful tutorials that you know or from the web for 1Hackers!

You have to post 20 working good tutorials, not any outdated ones or any coupons, but worth having a look kinda tutorials It can be anything from how to’s, to any tricks, tips, new stuff that other’s don’t know about… etc,

Check this for example >>> https://onehack.us/c/Tutorials-Methods/7

Psst: Don’t worry, I will share with you anyway, but it’s just if you start giving effort, it will look nice to us!

It’s time to give back the community what we took from it . :heart:

Sounds fair enough? :face_with_monocle:

Start from now and send us your posted tutorial links via PM @TheJoker, we’ll check & drop the courses ASAP!

Good luck! :+1:

29 Likes

Excellent giveaway TheJoker, and an ingenious way to spice up activity on 1H. I’m a long time lurker here (bit ashamed to admit), and just signed up today. I can’t ask for anything because I haven’t contributed with anything… but it would be so cool to have one of those accounts. Thanks for helping the community.

8 Likes

Can i have one? haven’t posted 20 yet tho

can I have one please :pray:

Thanks a ton for the giveaway, I wish I had something other than what this amazing website has to offer.
It’d have been great to have mega but I’llkeep trying my best get more content.

It’s really best giveaway bro…

1 Like

Are these 400GB for lifetime or, for few months?

Can I barter with unlimited G-Drive .edu mail?

Sure! PM me @TheJoker

i recently gave away 12 mega lite accounts free of cost that i got from edu mails

4 Likes