Awesome Hacking -An Amazing Project
A curated list of awesome Hacking.
Table of Contents
- Reverse Engineering
- Reverse Engineering
- Bug bounty
- Online resources
- Post exploitation
- Corelan Team’s Exploit writing tutorial
- Exploit Writing Tutorials for Pentesters
- Understanding the basics of Linux Binary Exploitation
- Missing Semester
- Metasploit A computer security project that provides information about security vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development.
- mimikatz - A little tool to play with Windows security
- Hackers tools - Tutorial on tools.
Docker Images for Penetration Testing & Security
docker pull kalilinux/kali-linux-dockerofficial Kali Linux
docker pull owasp/zap2docker-stable- official OWASP ZAP
docker pull wpscanteam/wpscan- official WPScan
docker pull metasploitframework/metasploit-framework- Official Metasploit
docker pull citizenstig/dvwa- Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA)
docker pull wpscanteam/vulnerablewordpress- Vulnerable WordPress Installation
docker pull hmlio/vaas-cve-2014-6271- Vulnerability as a service: Shellshock
docker pull hmlio/vaas-cve-2014-0160- Vulnerability as a service: Heartbleed
docker pull opendns/security-ninjas- Security Ninjas
docker pull usertaken/archlinux-pentest-lxde- Arch Linux Penetration Tester
docker pull diogomonica/docker-bench-security- Docker Bench for Security
docker pull ismisepaul/securityshepherd- OWASP Security Shepherd
docker pull danmx/docker-owasp-webgoat- OWASP WebGoat Project docker image
docker pull vulnerables/web-owasp-nodegoat- OWASP NodeGoat
docker pull citizenstig/nowasp- OWASP Mutillidae II Web Pen-Test Practice Application
docker pull bkimminich/juice-shop- OWASP Juice Shop
docker pull phocean/msf- Docker Metasploit
- Exploit database - An ultimate archive of exploits and vulnerable software
- Begin RE: A Reverse Engineering Tutorial Workshop
- Malware Analysis Tutorials: a Reverse Engineering Approach
- Malware Unicorn Reverse Engineering Tutorial
Disassemblers and debuggers
- IDA - IDA is a Windows, Linux or Mac OS X hosted multi-processor disassembler and debugger
- OllyDbg - A 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger for Windows
- x64dbg - An open-source x64/x32 debugger for Windows
- radare2 - A portable reversing framework
- plasma - Interactive disassembler for x86/ARM/MIPS. Generates indented pseudo-code with colored syntax code.
- ScratchABit - Easily retargetable and hackable interactive disassembler with IDAPython-compatible plugin API
- Ghidra - A software reverse engineering (SRE) suite of tools developed by NSA’s Research Directorate in support of the Cybersecurity mission
- JVM-based languages
- Krakatau - the best decompiler I have used. Is able to decompile apps written in Scala and Kotlin into Java code. JD-GUI and Luyten have failed to do it fully.
- Luyten - one of the best, though a bit slow, hangs on some binaries and not very well maintained.
- JAD - JAD Java Decompiler (closed-source, unmaintained)
- JADX - a decompiler for Android apps. Not related to JAD.
- .net-based languages
- native code
- uncompyle6 - decompiler for the over 20 releases and 20 years of CPython.
- de4dot - .NET deobfuscator and unpacker.
- JS Beautifier
- JS Nice - a web service guessing JS variables names and types based on the model derived from open source.
- nudge4j - Java tool to let the browser talk to the JVM
- dex2jar - Tools to work with Android .dex and Java .class files
- androguard - Reverse engineering, malware and goodware analysis of Android applications
- antinet - .NET anti-managed debugger and anti-profiler code
- UPX - the Ultimate Packer (and unpacker) for eXecutables
Execution logging and tracing
- Wireshark - A free and open-source packet analyzer
- tcpdump - A powerful command-line packet analyzer; and libpcap, a portable C/C++ library for network traffic capture
- mitmproxy - An interactive, SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP with a console interface
- Charles Proxy - A cross-platform GUI web debugging proxy to view intercepted HTTP and HTTPS/SSL live traffic
- usbmon - USB capture for Linux.
- USBPcap - USB capture for Windows.
- dynStruct - structures recovery via dynamic instrumentation.
- drltrace - shared library calls tracing.
Binary files examination and editing
- HxD - A hex editor which, additionally to raw disk editing and modifying of main memory (RAM), handles files of any size
- WinHex - A hexadecimal editor, helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security
- Synalize It/Hexinator -
- Binwalk - Detects signatures, unpacks archives, visualizes entropy.
- Veles - a visualizer for statistical properties of blobs.
- Kaitai Struct - a DSL for creating parsers in a variety of programming languages. The Web IDE is particularly useful for reverse-engineering.
- Protobuf inspector
- DarunGrim - executable differ.
- DBeaver - a DB editor.
- Dependencies - a FOSS replacement to Dependency Walker.
- PEview - A quick and easy way to view the structure and content of 32-bit Portable Executable (PE) and Component Object File Format (COFF) files
- BinText - A small, very fast and powerful text extractor that will be of particular interest to programmers.
- Spyse - Data gathering service that collects web info using OSINT. Provided info: IPv4 hosts, domains/whois, ports/banners/protocols, technologies, OS, AS, maintains huge SSL/TLS DB, and more… All the data is stored in its own database allowing get the data without scanning.
- sqlmap - Automatic SQL injection and database takeover tool
- NoSQLMap - Automated NoSQL database enumeration and web application exploitation tool.
- tools.web-max.ca - base64 base85 md4,5 hash, sha1 hash encoding/decoding
- VHostScan - A virtual host scanner that performs reverse lookups, can be used with pivot tools, detect catch-all scenarios, aliases and dynamic default pages.
- SubFinder - SubFinder is a subdomain discovery tool that discovers valid subdomains for any target using passive online sources.
- Findsubdomains - A subdomains discovery tool that collects all possible subdomains from open source internet and validates them through various tools to provide accurate results.
- badtouch - Scriptable network authentication cracker
- PhpSploit - Full-featured C2 framework which silently persists on webserver via evil PHP oneliner
Git-Scanner - A tool for bug hunting or pentesting for targeting websites that have open
.gitrepositories available in public
- CSP Scanner - Analyze a site’s Content-Security-Policy (CSP) to find bypasses and missing directives.
- Strong node.js - An exhaustive checklist to assist in the source code security analysis of a node.js web service.
- NetworkMiner - A Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT)
- Paros - A Java-based HTTP/HTTPS proxy for assessing web application vulnerability
- pig - A Linux packet crafting tool
- findsubdomains - really fast subdomains scanning service that has much greater opportunities than simple subs finder(works using OSINT).
- cirt-fuzzer - A simple TCP/UDP protocol fuzzer.
- ASlookup - a useful tool for exploring autonomous systems and all related info (CIDR, ASN, Org…)
- ZAP - The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications
- mitmsocks4j - Man-in-the-middle SOCKS Proxy for Java
- ssh-mitm - An SSH/SFTP man-in-the-middle tool that logs interactive sessions and passwords.
- nmap - Nmap (Network Mapper) is a security scanner
- Aircrack-ng - An 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program
- Nipe - A script to make Tor Network your default gateway.
- Habu - Python Network Hacking Toolkit
- Wifi Jammer - Free program to jam all wifi clients in range
- Firesheep - Free program for HTTP session hijacking attacks.
- Scapy - A Python tool and library for low level packet creation and manipulation
- Amass - In-depth subdomain enumeration tool that performs scraping, recursive brute forcing, crawling of web archives, name altering and reverse DNS sweeping
- sniffglue - Secure multithreaded packet sniffer
- [RustScan][https://github.com/rustscan/rustscan] - Extremely fast port scanner built with Rust, designed to scan all ports in a couple of seconds and utilizes nmap to perform port enumeration in a fraction of the time.
- Autopsy - A digital forensics platform and graphical interface to The Sleuth Kit and other digital forensics tools
- sleuthkit - A library and collection of command-line digital forensics tools
- EnCase - The shared technology within a suite of digital investigations products by Guidance Software
- malzilla - Malware hunting tool
- IPED - Indexador e Processador de Evidências Digitais - Brazilian Federal Police Tool for Forensic Investigation
- xortool - A tool to analyze multi-byte XOR cipher
- John the Ripper - A fast password cracker
- Aircrack - Aircrack is 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program.
- Ciphey - Automated decryption tool using artificial intelligence & natural language processing.
- OverTheWire - Semtex
- OverTheWire - Vortex
- OverTheWire - Drifter
- pwnable.kr - Provide various pwn challenges regarding system security
- Exploit Exercises - Nebula
- Reversing.kr - This site tests your ability to Cracking & Reverse Code Engineering
- CodeEngn - (Korean)
- simples.kr - (Korean)
- Crackmes.de - The world first and largest community website for crackmes and reversemes.
- Hack This Site! - a free, safe and legal training ground for hackers to test and expand their hacking skills
- Hack The Box - a free site to perform pentesting in a variety of different systems.
- 0xf.at - a website without logins or ads where you can solve password-riddles (so called hackits).
- fuzzy.land - Website by an Austrian group. Lots of challenges taken from CTFs they participated in.
Bug bounty - Earn Some Money
- DEF CON
- CSAW CTF
- hack.lu CTF
- Pliad CTF
- Ghost in the Shellcode
- PHD CTF
- SECUINSIDE CTF
- Codegate CTF
- Boston Key Party CTF
- ZeroDays CTF
- Pico CTF
- prompt(1) to win - XSS Challenges
- Hack+ - An Intelligent network of bots that fetch the latest InfoSec content.
- CTFtime.org - All about CTF (Capture The Flag)
- CTF archives (shell-storm)
- Rookit Arsenal - OS RE and rootkit development
- Pentest Cheat Sheets - Collection of cheat sheets useful for pentesting
- Movies For Hackers - A curated list of movies every hacker & cyberpunk must watch.
- Hopper’s Roppers Intro. to CTF Course - A free course that teaches the fundamentals of forensics, cryptography, and web-exploitation required to be successful in Capture the Flag competitions.
- Security related Operating Systems @ Rawsec - Complete list of security related operating systems
- Best Linux Penetration Testing Distributions @ CyberPunk - Description of main penetration testing distributions
- Security @ Distrowatch - Website dedicated to talking about, reviewing and keeping up to date with open source operating systems
- empire - A post exploitation framework for powershell and python.
- silenttrinity - A post exploitation tool that uses iron python to get past powershell restrictions.
- PowerSploit - A PowerShell post exploitation framework
- ebowla - Framework for Making Environmental Keyed Payloads
- SecTools - Top 125 Network Security Tools
- Hopper’s Roppers Security Training - Four free courses designed to teach beginners the fundamentals of computing, security, and CTFs.
Free Hacking & Security eBooks
A curated list of free Security and Pentesting related E-Books available on the Internet.
- Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers - Fascicle 0
- Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers - Fascicle 1
- OWASP Hacking Tutorials and Web App Protection
- Threat Modeling - Designing for Security
- Kali Linux
- Advanced SQL Injection Hacking and Guide
- A Beginners Guide To Hacking Computer Systems
- Blind SQL Injection Discovery & Exploitation
- CEH – Hacking Database Secrets and Exploit
- Ethical Hacking Complete E-book for Beginners
- Hackers High School 13 Complete Hacking Ebooks
- Hacking attacks and Examples Test
- Hacking into Computer Systems
- Hackers’ Secrets
- Operating Systems
Web & WebApp
- 501 Website Hacking Secrets
- Cross Site Scripting and Hacking Websites
- Dangerous Google Hacking Database and Attacks
- Hack any Website, Complete Web App Hacking
- Hacking Website Database and owning systems
- Internet Advanced Denial of Service (DDOS) Attack
- Internet Security Technology and Hacking
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook
- Vulnerability Exploit & website Hacking for Dummies
- Web App Hacking (Hackers Handbook)
- XSS, Vulnerability Exploitation & Website Hacking
Virus Botnet and Malware
- Computer Hacking - Cyber Laws Harvard
- Ethical Hacking Value and Penetration testing
- Secrets of Super and Professional Hackers
- Hackers High School 13Complete Hacking E-books
- Network Hacking and Shadows Hacking Attacks
ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING!
DON’T BE CHEAP! LOL (APPRECIATE THE SHARE & HIT LIKE)