Amazon Carding

I discovered a telegram channel in which a guy promises to buy expensive items at a fraction of the original price.
He has posted many screenshots which don’t look fake.

I was wondering if this is actually possible ?

3 Likes

As far as i know most of these telegram channels are fake, you should not trust on them.

4 Likes

Do not order them even if they deliver your product in time.
Cause Amazon is not a foolish company. Amazon may not trace the carding person cause they (card gang) change their identities after certain time. But amazon can easily trace you by checking your postal address from their database.

So there is huge possibility to get busted on your side. Better to skip this type of scam.

3 Likes

what if we order at some different place with a different identity

don’t fall for this, mostly they are all scam
they would simply show you SS that the order has been dispatched but then cancel it after you have paid them

even if you got the benefit from such carding, it does come under legal jurisdiction and a criminal fraud case may easily be traced back to you.

this kind of telegram channels are all scams dont fall ffor them i have seen many people fall for them and then asking for help in several communitites i have seen a lot of people

wth this scammers really do is
first they will ask you to pay certain amount of price to place the order
then they use carding method to place the order once the order is placed they wiill send you the screenshot of order details and will ask you for the entire amount of the product
after 2 3 minutes the order gets cancelled beacuse of the illegal method and amazons strong security verification
but it gets too late people send the entire money and when people ask them why there order as been not delivered they will say my job is to place the order its not my responsibility if its delivered or not

dont fall for this scams telegrams is full of this scam channels

2 Likes

i was ripped off don’t ever trust them

2 Likes

Please share your experience @SAMARPIT

1 Like

Then there is huge chance to grab your product by your identity and he may report you that he did not get your product.

And today or tomorrow Police will know on your door.
And it is not a humor. It was actually happened in india.

for more info visit this link:

2 Likes