$30 Autodesk ✦ STUDENT ACCOUNT WITH 46 APP ✦ 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ✦ PRIVATE ✦ Worth +$4000

$30 AutodeskSTUDENT ACCOUNT WITH 46 APP1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ✦ PRIVATE ✦ Worth +$4000

Get FREE, instant access to All those student Software for free the entire Year!

What you will receive from us!

You’ll Receive an Email Ready to use, with Pre-Activated login

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

FAQ

Q. What is the name of the university? :upside_down_face:

A. Sorry, we cannot disclose the name/domain or url of the university, you have to purchase & check!

Q. Can I change password & other details?

A. Yes, only password is changeable! Let other details be as it is…

Q. Can I get other product/service benefit/discount using your edu email? :nerd_face:

A. Please, Google it & try on your own! :face_with_monocle:

Refund Policy

No refund policy, because these accounts are private, if you fck up, it means you did something suspicious from University’s end.

• Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

Note: You will not get refund if the account says password changed or incorrect after a successful login period, because it will be your fault, we never resell same account to anyone, because you already changed the password, how can we resell it? it is you who might have done something that trigger the University about suspicious or fishy activity.

4 Likes

Hello,

I’m interested, how to proceed please?

Thank you.

1 Like

looking to buy!!

2 Likes

I am interested, pls let me know

2 Likes

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

2 Likes

is this still available?

1 Like