1HACK logo and website redesign (Dark Mode)

Hey, 1Hackers
I’ve been using this forum for a quite now, and the amount of love and unity people show here is tremendous. everybody tries to help each other and to learn new things, witnessing this kind of behavior is soo good.
so here is my approach to making this experience better, I’m a designer and I’ve redesigned the logo and website’s landing page to enhance the overall look and give it a more modern design.

Website Landing Page: Light Mode

Website Landing Page: Dark Mode

Please share your views.

Message for Admins: Thank You guys for making this forum possible, if you wanna use these redesign logos just dm me, I’ll send you all the required files

56 Likes

Highly thoughtful

2 Likes

I like the design in the dark mode. It’s clean and look modern. I hope it can be implemented soon.

3 Likes

You’ve done a good job bro, I liked your stuff :star_struck: , keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Wow! Both light & dark modes are clean and nice looking.
As for logo, I would choose “V2” & Icon should be “Asset 1”.

1 Like

I like the dark mode,

2 Likes

PM Me If you want to know how I got this

3 Likes

Wow! Well thought-out designs that are clean, modern and doesn’t go far from the original spirit of 1Hack.
Kudos for you man :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

your work is amazing, just giving a suggestion, it would be better to make sections of different topics in the lanidng page, and a section of “hot topics” or “most popular topics” or “most active topic” which would be at the top of the landing page would be great…
Plus, a gap or section for ads would be best so that ads dont get overlapped with threads/posts

1 Like

i would love to see the dark mode go live :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dark mode is better.It looks great

1 Like

The dark mode looks cool

1 Like

amazing work mate. the design looks quite aesthetic, cant wait to see it implemented… kudos to you for doing this…

2 Likes

I prefer the dark mode that helps user to study large article without any distraction.
I request the authority to add dark mode option in the site.

1 Like

Awesome work bro… Looks really dope

1 Like

This is great.

2 Likes

Dark mode is very important for onehack

1 Like

your onehack Ui is really good
admins should look into it
@sam

2 Likes

Thank You Everyone for appreciating my work, we got this.

4 Likes