Lynda, Pluralsight, DataCamp, Azure, Code Magazine, Sync Fusion, Power Apps, Application Insight Accounts

Just click on “Join Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program” on top right corner

2 Likes

to get azure you need credit card how can i skip it

Try generating a credit card of the area that you used during sign-in and make sure it’s a live one … you can use namso-gen.com to generate cards and zoners-gen.ml to validate it.

Thank you!!

1 Like

@Waga Awesome benefit got from your post
Thanks

2 Likes

thanks man. It is working just fine.

Tip: just go to “my.visualstudio.com” after logging in with your existing microsoft account.

4 Likes

working perfectly. thanks a lot for sharing…

1 Like

Works smoothly! Thanks!

1 Like

Just click on the (Join Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program :black_square_button: )
you will get them free!

i just access benefit ,but after click activate lynda it redirect me to a lynda hompepage that want to start 1 month trial ,like regualar

Thank you so much ! Great sharing !

1 Like

Thank you so so much for sharing. It’s still working…!! :heart:

1 Like

Join LinkedIn learning channel on telegram. . They’ve got your needs covered… every courses are there

1 Like

Azure requires credit card

yes its working…

Thank you for your valuable information. Appreciated

1 Like

It’s working fine but I want azure , for azure I need a valid credit card which I don’t have so not useful for me

Lynda LinkedIn is not working because it asks to create an account and there needs valid credit card detail.

Lynda LinkedIn Post Coming soon…

Stay tuned to OneHack

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

Hi! This worked for me.

1 Like