[GET] The Great Courses Plus Premium (Android)

Thank you for the update @Robert_Fritz :+1:

Reply so that this thread gets more exposure. This app is simply amazing and far better to utilize time then spending on various social media apps.

1 Like

Thanks ā€œRobert_Fritzā€, this works great on BlueStacks. Iā€™m sure those who are interested in copying or downloading the videos can use various different sources for windows if they use BlueStacks or they can use IDM+ for android also to download videos.

2 Likes

Thanks you ! Great share

1 Like

My comment disappeared, so I am once again posting. This trick works perfectly on my S8 but unfortunately, it requires update to run on S20+. I simply canā€™t skip the ā€œUpgrade Nowā€ button. Even if I press it, nothing happens, it doesnā€™t upgrade and the button is still here. Is there any solution to this? Thanks!

The app is asking you to update?

Yes, with a window for ā€œUpgrade Nowā€, which canā€™t be avoided. And even if I upgrade, it stays the same. :frowning:

Iā€™ll PM you the latest Apk link, uninstall the old version completely and install that one.

My android version is 5.1 and i canā€™t update it and how to find the CPU artitechure

Files are deleted can you upload it again

try to intercept the app using http tookkit and pp cloner to trust certificate

Check in device settings > about device > hardware information

Link pleaseā€¦!

i have android 5.1 and the above links are not working

@Robert_Fritz The Great Courses Plus has changed name and this hack doesnā€™t seem to work anymore :(. Is there a way that we can connect to their new website?

Yes, it gives invalid login, although I know it isnā€™t, and it works on the Wondrium site. :frowning: We emergently need a new cracked version. Help, brotherā€¦

Updated to version 6.0.1.

3 Likes

update working procedure to view and download.
1.register on site mention in first post (doesnā€™t matter if isnā€™t the same as one year ago the content is the same).no need to enter name,adress,bank details just close page.this means canā€™t access courses from browser page because account isnā€™t register as trial also doesnā€™t work in android official app.
2.i try few ā€œpremiumā€ android versions.some crash at start others didnā€™t recognize my login.THIS WORKS for me.also i found dozens of videos (no idee how old are) that can be watch on other site but i canā€™t post link(onehack rule).perhaps will be possible through pm no idee.as i see earlier posts hope this will be a solution.

5 Likes

Never expected that fast reaction. Thank you very much. Works like charm!

3 Likes

works like a charm thanks a lot

1 Like

Real android (Samsung S20+) and BlueStacks. Sent it to friends also. No problem so far.

1 Like