Generate NordVPN, Spotify & DisneyPlus Premium Accounts!

Universal Bypass Works 1st and 2nd time and it was detected at 3rd time.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your info bro.

2 Likes

Big thanks

3 Likes

Tried this 2 times for Nord & Chruncyroll. Works like charms.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks its working fine for me

1 Like

I just installed Heimdal Security from your other post, and It’s blocking the final step page - where the generated email id and password is given (after wasting 5 minutes getting past the ads), and the Heimdal Security Software is showing that this page will steal my data like passwords and Something about Phishing and Malware (as shown below)

Just wanted everyone to know, and if anyone knows if I should proceed and unblock the page from Heimdal software plz lemme know :pray:

4 Likes

Hi bro DevilDuck, about 6 months ago I’d tried Heimdal Home Premium on my PC. To be honest , I really love it’s web filtering feature since it can block many malicious urls. But sometime it blocks the sites I regularly visits. So, I had to white-list those sites in the software and I had to clear browsing data of my browser every time I white-list a url. Heimdal is a good tool but it just doesn’t fit with me. So, I stop using it.
But for your question , from the safety point of view, you shouldn’t unblock it if you are browsing from your main/primary PC. We can’t trust anyone and any sites on the internet especially if they claim they are providing FREE stuffs.
I suggest you should browse every untrusted sites only from the sandboxes,virtual machines and hypervisors.
Sorry for my long comment.

3 Likes

This is one of the best there is, Thank You so much @For_PublicUse!

2 Likes

only i get one months subscription
Nordvpn

2 Likes

I’d just like to add a new discovery, I had an issue of the site saying “Proxy
You seem to be useing a Proxy or VPN, please turn it off and try again”

Thanks to assistance from support staff mainly “I’m not here” he advised me to go to https://iphub.info/ going here I discovered under Type it said “Hosting, proxy or bad IP”.
I rebooted the router and got a new IP from my ISP. Under type it now reads Good IP (residential or business). Tested the website and it now works perfectly. Hope this helps someone.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I ll try again creating account.
Anyways thank you for sharing hacks

3 Likes

NOTHING COMES FREE IN THIS WORLD BRO…SOMEONE HAS TO PAY, OR SOMEONE DID PAY PRICE FOR THAT
:joy: :rofl: HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

LONG STORY SHORT …JUST USE VMWARE AND SANDBOXIE

3 Likes

Thanks for the Tip
Imma use Vmware for this kinda stuff from now on
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Guys Don’t worry its pretty Safe site to use nothing popped up on Malwarebytes and just had one Suspicious outcome from Virus total seems fine to use to get D+ accounts. thanks for share mate. :pray:

4 Likes

Works well. thanks Man

1 Like

you want to change password of nordvpn otherwise it will no more for you 3 year subscription

1 Like

I don’t think people should be selfish and change passwords on accounts they don’t own. The accounts are clearly bruteforced to get the passwords so essentially hacked. Which are then shared to people who cannot afford it. Changing the password might just prevent another 1hacker from being able to access it. Unless I’m misreading what you’re trying to say.

5 Likes

You are right but it’s not selfish,
Because most types accounts are hacked. After all 1hack member are not selfish.

3 Likes

Disable your adblocker.
Or, use incognito mode.

2 Likes

thanks man its working

3 Likes

Great!, thanks. It works.

2 Likes