[EXPIRED] 4share Premium Accounts - LIMITED TIME!

READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PM ME. WARNING!

[GET] 4share Premium Accounts - LIMITED TIME!

PM me @SaM x1 Account Credentials…

Requirements to get account Credentials:

-Trust Level/Rank: Member
-Activities: 90 given likes & 70 received likes.
-Must Like this topic.

NOTE: PM me if your account meet with requirements, Otherwise avoid to send me PM.

PM ME ONLY IF YOU’RE AT MEMBER RANK. OTHERWISE DO NOT BOTHER ME.

18 Likes

This place is Best!! Thank you @SaM :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

And there is no space of word ‘‘How i can be’’ ‘‘How do i’’ Never use those sentence.
Especially don’t ever dare to ask anything regarding Rank, how do i get, how do i gain, how do i achieve, Etc! That will definitely push you into trouble. Everything full explained at Beginners Guide, all possible directions and solutions available there. If anything written like ‘‘Yes you can, you could ask,’’ then look forward to it. But if there is Full stop then better to avoid asking these things.

I must recommend you to Read Beginners Guide. and you will get your anwser by reading this memo, available at bottom of thread. Plus there are bunch of other anwsers that you may wonder or you may look forward to ask in future. Go ahead and read it before you jump into any trouble.

@luffy Sorry but Original description may help better and it may warn automatically to users to never bother to ask anything like that in public. :slight_smile:

Anyways Back to work! Have a nice everyone.

4 Likes