Cross-platform Desktop App for 1Hack [Now with Dark Mode!] v1.1.0

Love to see man

U have created great app can u tell us how can we make this type of app using electron please

Nd Love it bro

6 Likes

I canā€™t install it, this shows up
1hack
someone help!

Click on more info then click run any way

If you have windows smart screen enabled it will tell you not to trust this app , just click run anyway , this is because this app isnā€™t EV CodeSigned which would cost at least 200$ a year. So I either buy this codesigning certifcate (which I canā€™t afford) or this app gets a lot of installs as smart screen is a reputation based system.

1 Like

I am also a developer. I can help building mobile app using cordova , ionic etcā€¦ or developing the website. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1Hack app is now released for MacOS as @AyuSharma published it on his Mac. You can find it in the releases section

2 Likes

Big Update [v1.1.0]:

• Added a dark mode theme. Theme will be set to system theme but can be changed from right click menu to light or dark [@AyuSharma 's idea ]
  • Added a title bar Issue #2
  • Added requested back and forward buttons Issue #2 - Issue #5
  • Fixed status menu icon for Mac OS Issue #4
  • Bug Fix : maximize button makes app go fullscreen on Mac OS
  • Hardcoded the back and front buttons which should increase the loading speed
  • Added BackForwardcache which should make going back and forward much faster than normal
  • Added a dmg installer for macos [Thanks to @AyuSharma again]

As always if you have any suggestions or issues either reply below or create a new issue here

4 Likes

Iā€™m using windows and I got a message like this every time ā€œDear User! Our Website Exists And Develops By Means Of Advertisement Income. Please Disable Ad Blocking For Our Website. Thank you!ā€, what can I do?

Thatā€™s odd. I am 100% sure there is no adblocker in the app. Maybe check your hosts file and reset it to default - like here.
I donā€™t know how 1Hack detects adblockers, maybe @SaM or @TheJoker can help.

1 Like

Are you using any AdBlock?
Are you using a browser that has a built-in adblocker?

If youā€™re using then just put onehack link into the whitelist, in case youā€™re using any browser that includes built-in adblocker then do the same via settings.

1. Recommended uBlock instead of AdBlock. and turn it off, it will never ask you again.
  2. If youā€™re using none of AdBlock or a browser. then simply click on notice twice and reload the page. you will be all good.
  3. Some VPNs also blocks ads, make sure by visiting VPNā€™s settings.

Btw, @reaperxtears Please try to be specific, windows? what do windows do with ads? try to make a proper explanation, Iā€™m using firefox, using AdBlock and seeing this notice. Iā€™m not using AdBlock and Iā€™m seeing this error on chrome. anyway, Follow the above instructions.

3 Likes

Thanks for this useful software

gdhdthe5

Thanks for the App Sir.
But BitDefender is blocking frequently, Is this safe to use ?
PLZ Help
Thank you.

It is totally safe. This is a false-positive. I will submit a report to Bitdefender but first I need to know what platform you are on? Windows 10? And which version of the app have you installed? v1.1.0?
You can see the code for yourself : https://github.com/ahmedayman4a/1Hack
If you still donā€™t trust the released version, you can build your own by doing the following:

1. Download and install git and Nodejs
  2. Open cmd in a directory you want the app to be downloaded to.
  3. Run this command : git clone https://github.com/ahmedayman4a/1Hack.git
  4. Then this : cd 1Hack
  5. Then : npm install

Now if you want to quickly launch the app to see if it is working run this : npm start
If you want to publish the app with the installers included run : npm run make

Hello Ahmed,
First, Thank you very much for this awesome tools.
I came here to report a problem. As the attached image shows, when I sign in for the first time, the screen stuck on. I closed the software and reopen it. But it stayed as it. I solve it by right-click and chose dark mode. because the other choices did nothing.

Thatā€™s it!
Thank you againā€¦

1 Like

Great work. BTW, is thereā€™s an app for ios users? Thanks.

No there isnā€™t and i donā€™t think there will be because I am not familiar with developing ios apps.

1 Like

awesome application.congrats

1 Like

very nice thank you very much

1 Like