[BOT] [Tested] New Edu Email Creator Bot

@ayush1920 I think the error in the most bottom is because you minimize it or you doing another thing/process in your pc. you cannot do another activity while the bot is automatically processing. That is the reason that your error say “Element not found”

@jai You can find a tutorial in youtube! You can use other email services like Outlook, Yahoo, etc
As i mention im not even try my own edu email.
But if i got a solution i will DM you
(You can login to the portal in the college websites)

1 Like

Works perfect. Thank You

Its working. Thanks.

It’s working but now, how i can get github students developer pack ? i have try to register but i don’t no what document i upload as proof to verify my academic status

Search in google or youtube. There should be one to help you :slight_smile:
I found one in youtube called how to get free vps in google cloud using student email and its needed proof. Hope this help :grin: (Maybe the same proof in the video is the proof to verify your academic status)

can you give me a link of that video ?

getting this error

I have completed all steps, and the file was also downloaded, now where is the .edu mail?
And How I will use it?

You need to wait your student email to be sended at your email. Its maybe take a long time or a short time, But it will eventually in your email.

Check this , I received these emails

Open all the email that sended by college/CCC team. There is 1 college that request you to verify yourself that you’re not a robot. If you find one of those, open the links and solve the recaptcha and then submit your application

it Works thanks

1 Like

Hi @Sag Thanks for the bot. I’ve received a Residency Status Subject to Out-of-State Tuition mail form [email protected]. Could that be a problem?

mail

Please take a few minutes to read this entire message. It is very important and affects your fees.

You recently submitted an application for admission in which you were classified as a ?non-resident.? Other information provided on your application shows that you are most likely a resident, but further proof and documentation is required. In many cases, students are residents of California, but have been incorrectly coded as non-residents. You must follow through by completing the
steps below to verify residency. If you do not address this issue, you will end up with a VERY LARGE fee balance, which cannot be waived. All residency
changes must be initiated during the term you applied. Do not miss this deadline!

To correct your residency if you believe you are a California resident please do the following:

1. Complete a Request for Residency Reclassification form.

2. Provide copies of your driver?s license or California ID card.

3. Provide a copy of your most recent California state taxes.

If you do not have these documents, please refer to the list of documents on the third page of the Residency Reclassification form. If you are a legal immigrant we will need additional information.

Please provide us with the Notice of Action letter provided by Immigration, which confirms you have submitted an application to change your status. If you are a permanent resident or have a work authorization card, and have had your card for over one year, we will need a copy of your permanent resident card or your work authorization card.

If you are unsure of your immigration status, you can stop by the Admissions and Records Office to discuss your current situation or meet with one of our counselors.

If you are undocumented, there is another process you must follow. Call 510-215-6027 and ask to speak to a residency expert for more information.

We want to help you straighten this out so you can continue your education. Please do not give up! We are here to help you and will do our best to facilitate a change of residency. If you have missed the registration dates for the current term, you can always take care of this issue and then enroll in the next semester. If you don’t want to call, you may also send your questions to [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

Office of Admissions and Records

working for me…
got the office 365 subscription :ok_hand:

1 Like

its working thanks for sharing.

run

pip install requests

If pip is not configured. Reinstall or modify python. While reinstalling python you will get a checkbox to install pip also.

For access is denied, run cmd with administrator privileges.

for me, there are not any office 365 apps, just says its “Exchange Online (Plan 1)” I signed up with the first 1st college,

I’ve got that message to, but im ignoring it. But for the best option is to visit the link and put in a temp license, and other thing

1 Like

Do I need to use a VPN while running this BOT?

You dont need to, But its up to you :slight_smile: