Zomato FREE Food | Refund Trick 🍔

First thing first, It is food, you should not ever cheat anyone for food, this is for experiment purpose only!

Steps:-

Step 1 - Order Any Amount Of Food From Zomato..
Step 2 - After Receiving The Food Open Zomato App ..
Step 3 - Go To Order Details And Click On Support..
Step 4 - Select Food Ordered Then Select I Am Having Food Or Quality Issues..
Step 5 - Select Food Name.. Select Any Reason ..
Step 6 - Make Your Food Like Looks Like Bad And Then Support Will Ask For Pic..
Step 7 - Take Pic And Send Them..
Step 8 - Select Refund My (Amount)
Step 9 - Wait For 10Mins Or More..
Step 10 - See Your Zomato Credits..

There you have your Free Food..:hamburger: :canned_food: :shallow_pan_of_food:

13 Likes

sorry but .that’s way too cheap trick man…

6 Likes

I joined this website as it had many useful contents , day by day some are posting cheap tricks(which hurts others by many ways) (Google Colab one , now this one ,…) , of course there are useful contents now too and contents like this hurts
People who started new hotel , delivery guys , others will get affected badly , if there is flaw in zomato , its a corporate it can withstand the loss and thats called a trick ,but this is nuisance which hurts many people;sorry to say this!

4 Likes

This is not a Hack jack.

Its straight up abuse. Anyway its been screen shotted & am sending this to zomato.

4 Likes

Wait for Sam to remove this post , if u report then this might affect the whole website

2 Likes

Its already done. This was not posted by some fresh noob member .

Google colab was a different thing, they r giving gpu for education purpose on the other hand zomato is sacking their employees and is a greedy enterpris. They should be fucked.

1 Like

I agree @Shubham_Ghosh, but this is straight up theft.

Have you slept a single night hungry coz you did not have money to buy food the whole day?

Vigilantism exerts a toll on the innocents, do you think Zomato won’t extract fines & fees if people start doing this?

Don’t you think more delivery boys will directly suffer because of this?

Everybody is free to do as they please, I did my part.

Thank you for this trick, nice loop… and hey, @jimbo102 @Mr.Lazy_Man @dydx chill, frauding is a part of hacking, it falls under hacking only, and 1Hack is the 1 stop solution for all hacking needs, so don’t down your morals and keep it education purpose only! Thank you @TheJoker

1 Like

Have you slept a single night hungry coz you did not have money to buy food the whole day?

Absolutely Yes! And yes these kinda tricks help some of us not to sleep hungry.
Zomato restricts user only upto 5 refunds(bot refunds) and then boom you have your COD, GPay removed. So you could have just ignored the post instead of reporting it.
Mate what you did was a di*k move! I hope Zomato acknowledges you for the loyalty. Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

This is known by every geek who uses Zomato per day so it’s not necessary to report abuse . You don’t deserve to be here.
Every hacks tricks are not necessary to be legit.
So stay calm . Don’t insult this site.

3 Likes

But you shouldn’t have reported this to zamato. You should have asked @SaM to remove this post. I consider this as your “over obedience” to zamato. I don’t know how much amount you will get by zamato for showing your “loyalty” . Maybe they promised you a delivery boy job , who knows. This act of your’s might end in tragedy to this cool onehack website.

4 Likes

@jimbo102 I agree this is not the trick or skill, it is just like requesting to wave of money or credit.
I was the early post viewer of this topic, but we should have some patience. we are here to learn something, once mistake can impact to all of us, why manipulate our learning environment like this.
People will think we are using this platform to crack this deal & trust.
You were so quick please don’t do that ever.

2 Likes

Why should we ?
First listen suppose you are a big fan of this website and then that’s also true that you have come across bins that have been posted by me and other members. Are those not frauds ! Because you are using dumped cc that doesn’t have any balance. Don’t lie you have come across this few topics. @sam Sir, please kindly take action against him for showing such disrespect to the community. If he does this he shouldn’t be allowed to surf this contents.

Don’t speak anything rubbish like this again. And this are not cheap tricks if you’re affordable go and buy. Don’t interfere in something that doesn’t benefit anyone instead your self interest. Learn try to help others. That’s all.

7 Likes

Why Hypocrites are losing their minds. :shushing_face:

I hope everyone reading this those shouting bla bla.

4 Likes

Ever heard of social engineering?? Noob.

@jimbo102 is there any trick to kick your ass ??
calm down you piece of :poop:
there wasn’t a need to do that…people like you are really dangerous to OneHack community.

1 Like

If not with the intention to bring down 1hack website/community, you would’nt be doing this. You love the zomato app, who doesn’t? What do you think they’ll probably do now? Wave us a “Hi” back?:man_facepalming: Don’t you know you can flag a post/ report to the admin/ ask for the person to take it down?

1 Like

Admins here should banned you from the community , you are like a fucking leecher
if you don’t like the content just skip

2 Likes