Jimmy Rose - Zapier Mastery
Automation freaking rocks.
But for a moment, let’s pretend you don’t love it as much as I do. Why should you care about automation?
The most important reason for me is time leverage. In other words – getting more stuff done in less time. Automation is a bit like investing money, except with your time. You spend some time now to set it up, and it continues to pay you back forever.
There’s more than that though. It helps:
- Take the pressure off – Everyone is always so busy. They’ll tell you that “there just aren’t enough hours in the day.” You don’t have to deal with this. Automation helps you free up headspace.
- Scale your business – When you & your team are more productive, it’s easier to justify the next hire. Work on more important things – Nobody likes working on mundane or repetitive tasks. Once you have automated these, you’ll have more time to work ON your business.
- Stay focused – Switching between tasks is costly to mental energy. Removing tasks from your plate helps you stay focussed on profit-making work.
- Reduce human error – When humans do things, mistakes will be made. Give that same task to a computer and it’s done right.
- Feel like a wizard – Seriously. Creating automations is fun. When you make one work you’ll want to do a dance around the office. Maybe that’s just me.
wsodownloads.in OR wsodownloads.site OR WSODownloadsite.com