[WTS] Domain hunting service with high backlinks & Good DA + PA

I will hunt domains with high backlinks and high DA/PA

What is benefit in that?

These domains are very useful for your website SEO as it has High Domain Authority and Page Authority with tons of ready made backlinks mostly above 100k.

You know how hard is to make few good backlinks with high DA / PA. I will give domain with tons of ready made of backlinks with High DA / PA.

So, you don’t have to make backlinks and other stuff for the SEO, just purchase the domains from me and use it.

After purchasing the domain from me you just have to 301 permanent redirect it to your existing domain, this way you will get all the link juice to your existing domain. :wink:

While it’s super awesome that Google is no longer “penalizing” 301 redirects through loss of PageRank, keep in mind that PageRank is only one signal out of hundreds that Google uses to rank pages.

Sample domains

Just PM me that you want a domain, I will hunt some old domains with good metrics and get it purchased and give it to you.

Note: Domain name will be random, as there is no choice in that, it is for SEO purpose only! I won’t recommend you to use it as main domain, because the name will be random.

• Price can vary from $40-$100 depends on how hard it is to hunt and how good that domain is.

3 Likes

how to order?

PM me @Mr.Brilliant I will give you some domain suggestion pick any good one and you’re done!

where button to PM, or do have email?

Hi man if you have registered domains (in the the mentioned price range) for sale can you please DM me the list? Along with their DR UR & RD. Thanks!

How to purchase?