[Closed] Canva Bot Pricing

Description

As many of you know I am working on a canva pro 30 days trial account generator bot, I have decided that I will charge 5 USD* for the bot per person.

If anyone wants I will even make a canva Enterprise 30 days trial account generator bot, I have decided that I will charge 15 USD* for the bot per person.

If you are interested leave a reply

Features

1. Fully Automated.
2. Bypasses ReCaptcha
3. Updates regularly

Requirements

1. Windows pc
  2. A working Internet connection

Will mention after the bot is done.

Note

Windows only

Disclaimer

This post is provided to help you and for personal use only. Sharing the content of your subscribed materials and the other purchased content is strictly prohibited under 1Hack Terms of Use.

By using this provided material the website 1Hack.us or I/we the creator(s)/owner(s) of this post and tool are not responsible for any law infringement caused by the users of this material.

" * prices may change "

Disclaimer: Purchase from this seller, at your own risk, as 1Hack will not be responsible for any future loss on any of your willing trades from any “Want To Sell” (WTS) threads.

• Tips: Ask the seller to provide some sort of middleman service, like escrow.com, for the sake of trade security reason, if the seller cannot abide on this, then 1Hack will suggest you to not trade anything with that specific seller. Good luck! :+1:
3 Likes

Anyone paying for pirated services is idiot. Orignal developer/ company should gain all the finanical benefits as they are investing time and resources, if you are willing to pay.

8 Likes

this is kinda lame, like you just see a post of canva bin right on this website then use it to create some account and sell right here wow

4 Likes

better delete your post dude your loosing respect here

6 Likes

5 minutes efforts can give your own CANVA PRO account

7 Likes

Who do u think the original developer is.

not account but a bot

Original Developer/ Company who create the Actual Software or Service, I hope you would understand now.

Pirates and Crackers are not Original Developers dude.

Better delete this post

Techtanic >

Just break down the description you’ve added so that they can understand well, for example… By purchasing this script from you, the purchaser will be able to create many accounts using this bot for free, and then they can sell those accounts easily at a very cheap price, so it’s a great deal.

2 Likes

doesn’t matter

1 Like

Do u work for Canva or something

I still respect your opinion

1 Like