Windows 10 | The Best Way To Download Windows 10 ISO Directly From Microsoft

There are ways, and then there are ways. This one is right up there with the best. If you want an easy solution to download Windows 10 ISO files directly from Microsoft, then read on.

And by ISO files, I mean all available ones.

The software titan has a little something going called the Unified Update Platform (UUP), which it introduced in 2016. This is what comes in really handy to download the ISO files for any build or version of the operating system.

Including the upcoming, May 2020 Update, which has now both been handed over to hardware vendors and made available to developers.

But if you want a legit way to grab these image files directly from Microsoft, without an MSDN account, and without enrolling in the Windows Insider Program, then there is a way.

Enter UUDump a website that lets you download UUP files straight from Windows Update servers.

With ease.

And that’s the important bit. Because while there have always been hacks and workarounds and even unofficial compilations from the community, this site lets you get the bits straight from the proverbial horse’s mouth.

You get a ton of options to customize your download, from the version to the edition, to the language, and even additional updates that can be packed in.

As an example, you can download and covert the May 2020 Update into ISO format, and get the final bits of this new version some two whole weeks before Microsoft begins the rollout. Just install it like you normally would and Bob’s your uncle! (Source: theredmondcloud)

Give it a try.

Download: Windows 10 May 2020 Update ISO

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

16 Likes

Most brilliant, friend. Thanks for sharing this. Great resource.

1 Like

If you want to download stable edition from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 here is steps:

1. Use Chrome
  2. CTRL+SHIFT+I
  3. CTRL+SHIFT+M or turn on Toggle device toolbar
  4. Refresh page
  5. You will see choose edition and after language selection at last you will see 32 and 64 bit iso download link
  6. Enjoy it

This is most reliable way for me. Regards

5 Likes