Which Programming language is Good Now and for future?

@maamiradina
Bro, I will not force any method or course rather today you got the right person for your answer.
I also started the way just like you!
So, where to start?

Don’t jump things you will land no where.
decide Java or Kotlin or Javascript!
As far as I have read the thread, you are interested in app development with javascript.
So,
Start with html and css [ trust me, you need this first ]

HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites by Jon Duckett

Then learn javascript and then jquery [ also jquery really shortens code, worth the learn ]

JavaScript and JQuery: Interactive Front-End Web Development Jon Duckett

Then pick up frameworks for app creation [ always compare them for you convience ]
React
Fullstack React Native The Complete Guide to React Native

Or angular
Ng-Book: The Complete Guide to Angular 9

Or Vue [ my fave ]
Fullstack Vue Hassan Djirdeh

So there are three steps for your destiny. Try not to skip any step, invest time and I promise you’ll thank me in future. I shared numerous books because I learnt whole thing from books while asked questions on Stackoverflow. Videos lack facts and miss one or another key points. While books are written, revised and then edited. Though after sometime they become obsolete. But with them you can get a basic foundation which actually necessary. Yes, always make projects centered learning. Create clones or websites of your own. When you are done with all of this contact me for phase two of app making, the back-end.
Hope you’ll get something valuable and if you have any questions than append this thread with my username mention or just drop a pm.
@rtf.

7 Likes

I know a bit of C++ and wishing to learn it thoroughly. Actually few months back I search a lot about programming languages (not for web development). Many suggested python, but at one point I understood- I can learn python but, in case of building a foundation how programming works, it will not be very helpful.
Long story short, if you learn C++ / Java, the base of programming will be learned and so you can easily learn other languages easily as you already know how it works. Java is very hard but very essential if you want to be a android or app developer. I am interested in C++ because I know a bit of it, its also a fast language and easy in terms of Java.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for providing a great help

1 Like

I suggest flutter: Mobile Cross Platform Framework which now support stable web too

1 Like

I personally started python as a beginner and it is very beginner friendly.

• I would say start with python or Javascript and make some projects until you’ll feel comfortable in it.
  • Then think of what skill you want to learn: web development or android development or data science and google about it.
  • then you can start learning those languages which are required.

Also don’t rush in learning everything and stick to one thing and master it first then move to other.I personally stuck between what to learn first then end up not mastering in one skill.

1 Like

Why dont you take up android learning course and start learning on the way. That would be better i guess