Where to download Copy Right Free Videos That We Can USE on Facebook Pages?

Is there any way to download copyright-free videos and use them on Facebook Page?

1 Like

Be specific…

I am using Instream FB Ads. So I need Copyright Free videos.
These videos will use for monetization. So Need copyright Free videos!!

You know this is a Trick of mine to get know, what exactly member asking to get help for. There you go. will update you as soon as possible.

the above one is for usual pages, that mostly peoples do. don’t take it serious. lol

1 Like

He means copyright-free which means he wants the opposite from stealing a video, he wants the creator to let him use it for free

oh ok sorry if this is not clear in my title :smiley:

2 Likes

Just search for video licensed under β€œCreative Commons.” Or any search with β€œRoyalty Free.”

You will obviously not get the β€œhot” or β€œviral” content but at the end of the day, beggars can not be choosers as they say…!

Preview Youtube search with CC filter

I made this sequence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHRfN66Tdh0) using royalty free footage, So as you can see the result does not have to β€œcheap and amateur.”

4 Likes

What if someone download copyrighted video of someone else and reupload it on youtube under creative commons? Is that video copyright free? I mean what if I download video under creative commons which is reuploaded copyrighted video?

YouTube will not list copyright material as creative commons. They have pretty good algorithms to detect copyright.

3 Likes

Thanks for this Information