Well let's make Windows 10 a bit Faster , 5 tips to do that

Ok Windows 10 are a great operating system but it can become laggy after a while.
No worries mates we can still squish a bit more juice out of the computer to make it run a bit faster.

Ok enough with my talking let’s go

Step 1 : Go to Control Panel → HardWare and Sound → Power Options then click on additional options
and choose high performance mode.

Step 2 : Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete so the Task Manage will appear , Press MOre Details and go to the
startup tab … close unwanted programs that run by default you can also right click and choose disable so they wont run again the next time you restart Windows OS.

Step 3 : Open the Search Box and type " sysdm.cpl " press Enter and the System Properties dialog
box will appear. GO to Performance Options → Visual Effects and choose " Adjust for best performance "

Step 4 : Use Windows Defender from time to time and manual scan your computer for adware that can
surely slow down your computer.

Step 5 : My final tip is the Transparent effect that really affects the CPU performance . Go to Settings
and then Personalization and Colours check for a setting " Make Start, taskbar, and action
center transparent.” and just turn it off

That’s all for now , i am a newbie so :wink:

10 Likes