Upgrade Your Own Spotify To Premium | Not Tested!

LIMITED TO 5 ACCOUNTS ONLY

You first need a Spotify account located in the US. If it’s not the case, use a VPN located in the US then change the location into the US in your Spotify settings.

Then follow the invitation link and log into your account.

Use this invitation link https://www.spotify.com/us/family/join/invite/cAx13c0a7x8AA9C/

If they ask you a US address, use: 76 S Lander St, Seattle, WA 98134, USA

Voilà, 3 months of Spotify Premium for free. It’s repeatable.

As for 9/3/2020, confirmed working, Please try your luck before the invitation goes off.

ENJOY! :+1:

9 Likes

Worked for me @SaM. Thanks

1 Like

any tips? It says youre in different country even vpn is on.

1 Like

Strange. I used Nordvpn connected to seattle and ended up with this error

You need to live at the same address

It looks like you’re trying to join Premium Family from a different country. Premium Family is only available for family members that live together. Try again when you’re at the same address.

Country updated as US

We are on the same boat

LOL , I did not even use a VPN. Went to the Link and then just joined using Enter Address Manually.

Try Nord VPN Obscured VPN to connect to US and then try again. @Kronos @HackedHack

1 Like

I don’t think we need a vpn. We just have to put the given address when asked in the process.

I connected to Seattle through IPVanish but the address is giving an error. Also registered through this US IP. Getting this same error every time. I think the address got changed or all got claimed!

1 Like

Actually none of the addresses of US are working. I tried many of them but the same of issue occurs. I think the link has been claimed.

Why I’m seeing this page and Once I click the ‘‘Accept Invite’’ it works as it should be, login/password of account and Bam!?.

Am I doing anything wrong, help, please? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

When you click on an invite link spotify shows that page. You have to login your account and confirm the invitation with your address !

1 Like

I think @SaM 's comment was Sarcastic.

5 Likes

That’s what I am thinking. How can @SaM have a doubt like this!! :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

LOL

That comment was just to confirm something, I thought you guys facing error while accessing it.
But to be honest, I already mentioned it’s not tested by me, so If it doesn’t work anymore then as someone already said, invitation link has been claimed or reached to it’s limit due to leeching.

Better luck next time folks, these invitation drop by every after a short while and I will look forward to update it.

Cheers :+1:

6 Likes

the family is now full, need a new link i guess

Thanks but << That link has expired >>

1 Like

You’re invited to Spotify Premium Family.

6 Premium accounts for family members living under one roof.

Address :- 135 Sunrise Rd, Peace River, AB T8S 1Y9, Canada

plan full :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: