[UPDATE] Regarding COURSERA ENROLL 17/JUN/2020

IN SHORT:- USE YOUR EDU EMAIL ID( If it says not registered,give your school name they will ask,Wait for few days then try,no need to be your school as a part of coursera organization)
for deatil read below

As you know the Current program https://thescriptgroup.in/ has been closed, I have also enrolled through this organization but it got cancelled.

NOW SOLUTION:-
Few weeks ago coursera launched this program due to covid-19 pandemic saw their tweet and, I tried to enroll through my school mail id {i.e edu ID}, poped a message up that saying, {your organization is not related with our organisation blah blah, tell your staff to contact us} and, I didn’t informed my collage becoz, I already got throughscript organization, that day it didn’t accepted my school email ID.
Today 17/JUN/2020, I tried again it accepted, through my school email ID which, I tried when this program launched,

SO in short try with your school email ID(edu), you may get enrolled now, if you tried at the begging of the program.
NOTE= my school has not registered with coursera, probably coursera added me by their own by recognizing as a school email ID.
IF u got enrolled tell in the comment section it will be helpful to others.

8 Likes

Can you please elaborate more? I am not able to understand what you want to say.

You need to have .edu mail ID, which will be given by your college/University.
In India most of the colleges don’t provide that kinda Mail IDs.

4 Likes

Yup you must have an edu, I am lucky guy I have one…

my edu mail was not registered, so I didnt get the next step

1 Like

Are you current student or an alumnus ?

Even with a different email address, can you still use the same name like what’s in your previous account? I already have certificates with another account using financial aids

1 Like

my college is collaborated with coursera…Guess what it’s just take a minutes to gain access…

2 Likes

I am a student

2 Likes

It will ask the collage name try again,give the name , and few days later it will be activated their will be a queue process(no need any staff from your collage to register to Coursera, Coursera will do that). I saw on twitter they said it will depend on the queue process

1 Like

for how long can i use ?

1 Like

First, I logged in with my gmail and banner pop up that is 3600 course free, I clicked on it, it will ask your edu Id, I gave and said congratulations( I mean edu email is just like a coupon to activate your account which is already available, their will be same name nothing will change, just make sure you logged in to your main account.)

1 Like

U can enroll in to any course untill JUL 30 and u have to finish before SEP 30

1 Like

Noice bruh

I have a .edu email from Sierra College, I used that, and now it’s telling me to follow the link given in my inbox. The thing is that my .edu email cannot receive emails from Coursera. Is there anything I can do??

1 Like

This works bro! Thank you so much the info.

2 Likes

No you should get email, just wait for min or check the spam etc u should get, becoz I got the verification link in my edu inbox.

1 Like

Somehow yesterday I got one edu mail id and that university was associated with coursera so I got those courses with certificates when I tried to login with that edu mail id. :star_struck:

1 Like

@Copy_Paste Thanks you! I also faced the same issue. But after reading your post, i just tried and Bingo… my edu alumni ID got access under Coursera Student Enrollment and all courses are unlocked till Sep 20.

1 Like

lucky nice.