Unlimited Google Drive @yes.my Domain Not .edu

So I am seeing a lot of people sell this unlimited google drive and take note that it is not shared nor a .edu trick. @yes.my is a Malaysian website/domain

This is what I’ve found out so far
@yes.my

I’ll be asking the 1Hack community to research with me about this trick. Thank you

12 Likes

Those are Gdrive Seller… They Buy From a GSUITE Super Admin Who Sell Slots in his Gsuite…
These are Legacy GSUITE … When Google offered Unlimited Storage Accounts For Enterprise at a One Time Costs…
These Super Admins Can Create Ton of Admins and Allot them Slots…

So a Guy Purchases Slots as Admin from a Super Admin who Gives him Limited Seats and who in turn Sells them…

If you have any doubts Let me know… I have researched about them for like A LOT

7 Likes

Google offers free Education service where you can get that unlimited storage to the account you have. This are called GSUITE Account. You can get it easily if you can trick google and verifies that you are using it for education purposes. Actually our school has offered us same where we logged in to gmail by [email protected]. But for creating those account you need an admin account which our teachers have.

Last but not the least
Regarding Privacy- The admin has all rights to control your account. He can check your activity too.

3 Likes

Thank you for that information. I am trying to use this @yes.my trick since I having trouble creating .edu domain or those aren’t working anymore. Do you have similar trick or .edu still working? If yes, (sorry if I’m spoon feeding), do you have a link here at least in 1hack that is still working?

2 Likes

To get Unlimited Gdrive accounts For Free is Next to Impossible…
Even Edu One’s do not Give GDrive nowadays they give One Drive Storage Generally

3 Likes

I used Pcc.edu to get free google drive with edu email. It works and it comes in 1-2 Weeks.

Any source/link plz?

shared drives are still working tho

2 Likes

Malaysian student here.

From what I know, yes.my domain emails are only given through schools for the VLE Frog learning system until somewhere in 2019 where the contract between Yes (the provider of this email) and the Malaysian Ministry of Education has ended.

Despite the contract has ended, existing accounts are still usable (I have one myself since I was a student that time), with all features an .edu mail has (main thing is this unlimited GDrive storage). Only problem is we are not sure how long will this email last since the contract between Yes and the Education Ministry had long ended, and all these services can be terminated at any time, even if you’re a valid student or teacher back in that time.

1 Like

You can buy one like this from Authorized Sellers via Shoppy…

PM for info (Not posting public to avoid abuse and blacklisting)

(Note : Don’t save personal or confidential items in TeamDrives/SharedDrives, and as long you don’t abuse the services (sharing links public etc), these accounts can last Lifetime: :hugs:)

1 Like