Udemy account on ebay!

Hello Everyone

I found this on ebay, what is your opinion? does it deserve its price?
especially i will be able to take the course certifications?

5 Likes

Acc to me just make an account on udemy and buy course which you want to learn. You don’t need 1000 courses, 1 good course is enough to build that foundation for you and then you can continue with other course you want. Buy next when you need simple ;_;

10 Likes

zero worth

2 Likes

Waste of money as you don’t need all those courses in the first place.

1 Like

I think it’s not worth it. I have never brought a course from Udemy with money. All I used were coupons shared by other users, and still, there are almost 500+ courses in my account. I might not learn all of them at once, but maybe in future, it will help me to find a reference, or a guide etc.

2 Likes

I have purchased many courses on udemy to learn some or other thing within the course. Completed many courses. I also used a coupon to get free courses. End of the day, you will find that not all coupon based courses were good. What is the point?

With a given price tag, you can buy many courses that are really worthy to change your career. Dont spend money on such useless things.

4 Likes

Absolutely worthless. That guy could have used coupons to get those courses and you could get those many courses in a week.

3 Likes

even I never bought a course from udemy :smile:

3 Likes

dude certificate don’t worth anymore, waste of money

4 Likes
  1. Make Udemy account for free.
  2. Follow @Hyperdemongod for Udemy coupons.
  3. Visit onehack.us everyday.
  4. You will get hundreds of courses in about a month. For free.
3 Likes

Not worth bro, he might have gotten those courses via coupons.
All good courses are available for download online anyway.

honestly, that trash account udemy with free courses

1 Like

Well said. Also since this is not legal purchase, so are the torrents. So one can get torrents for these courses instead of paying for illegal things