Two-Step Human Verification Websites: Real or Cham?

As the title instates, I’m just asking: Are the websites which use “Two-Step Human Verification” real or is it just a cham?
From what I know: It’s a cham.
If not, then How to Bypass them?
Also, Can somebody tell me EVERYTHING about the Two-Step Human Verification?

you mean scam? I’d most probably say :yes they’re all scam from my experience.

And not every website is a scam, Many popular forums and websites have verifications for security purposes, while you sign-in or while you visit the page.

I don’t know what kind of human verification you’re talking about, Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), 2-Step Verification, hCaptcha (also known as Human captcha) and very easy to solve.

two-step human verification? sounds odd. Kindly, be more specific, for what purposes? to sign or to visit the sites?

3 Likes

In a Two-Step Human Verification (may be it’s not the accurate name), it gives you a list of ads or offers (Eg: write your phone number in another website) to complete and then gives you the download link or complete some other processes.

I knew it, it’s something else like Survey, to fill a bunch of deep shits to select, play, fill to complete the Survey before proceeding to get the content. Yes, these types of websites are FAKE. because they have no such content but pretend to have it.

The Surveypop - ups are a social engineering scam that tries to trick users into completing different surveys and then asks them to subscribe to unneeded paid services. … Surveypop - ups may be caused either by malicious advertisements on the sites you visit or adware. And other legit web surveys how they works what they are, you can read here!

Multi-factor authentication is an electronic authentication method in which a computer user is granted access to a website or application only after successfully presenting two or more pieces of evidence (or factors) to an authentication mechanism: knowledge (something the user and only the user knows), possession (something the user and only the user has), and inherence (something the user and only the user is). It protects the user from an unknown person trying to access their data such as personal ID details or financial assets.

NOTE: Never use these type of sites, stay away. and follow the below articles to find out where those links redirecting you before opening them and how to check they are safe or not.

TOPIC SOLVED!

2 Likes

It is called Multi-factor authentication (MFA).

1 Like