[TUTORIAL] Learn to code in 2018

LEARN TO CODE IN 2018, GET HIRED AND HAVE FUN ALONG THE WAY

Hello Friends, First of all, I’m really, really sorry for creating a post using such a confusing title previously. I apologize, unconditionally. I know we all are waiting for the much hyped GUT (Grand Unified Theory) of webdev - ‘The Complete Web Developer in 2018: Zero to …’ only God knows what by Andrei Neagoie. And as we all are more or less pretty restless, I just thought (and certainly I was wrong) about sharing this article, written by the same person prior to creating the mentioned course, as a step by step study guide to become a decent webdev within about 5 month. He actually wrote quite a few article on the same topic, contents too are pretty much the same. This is the updated one as far as I know. I thought it would be a good read and a decent guide while we are waiting for our desired course and/or courses (once again I was wrong!). Please keep in mind that this is by no means any alternative to any high rated course or courses even though these are coming from some quite heavy labels like Harvard, Codeschool, Frontend Masters, Douglas Crockford, Marijn Haverbeke, Kyle Simpson and so on.
So if anyone is thinking about learning Programming in a longer period, may consider reading this (Spoiler Alert: It’s not a cheat sheet, rather a reference guide).
Else-if you are willing to become a developer within five days, you may still have look and use it as a supplement read of any complete, ultimate, modern, final, magical course which you are going through right now or planning to go through in near future.
Else just ignore and move on.

BUT PLEASE DON’T USE THIS POST, OR ANY OF MY POST, COMMENT, REPLY OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION, TO PROMOTE OR SHARE ANYTHING, ANY LINK OR ANY MATERIAL PROHIBITED BY THE COMMUNITY RULES.

We all know we will get your desired courses in FTU either sooner or later. It’s just a matter of being patient. So, happy learning :slight_smile:

25 Likes

@Keyhan
Delete download link ASAP

Also read this

Thank you so much lots of love

Bro but he is helping right

You want this community to remain like this or not? Don’t always think about yourself. Sam told us that FTU team will upload this soon and when the rules say to not post anything here why bother?

3 Likes

OK I understood

1 Like

If you want to help someone regarding udemy, do this privately you can not do like this publcly anywhere in forum.

You cannot share Udemy course direct download links with anyone. No matter it’s request thread. No means No.

Optional: You can PM to requester if you have content, PM him/her and share what you have, But do not announce/mention at Thread ‘‘PM sent’’ ‘‘PM me’’ Just share content and Manually PM @SaM to take care of Request Topic.

3 Likes

please remove link from your reply.edit this.

3 Likes

EDITED: This course has been Delivered. and visitors please do not share direct link of any Udemy course content here. Respect rules!

14 Likes