How to Download Torrent Files with IDM (Torrent to IDM)

What Is Torrent File?

Torrent files are the file with the extension of .torrent which are hardly less than an MB. But it contains a list of many folder and files. It also has the list of network trackers and other details.

These can be downloaded by using torrent clients like BitTorrent, uTorrent or any other best torrent client. Once you load the torrent file on your Client, it will contact all the trackers to provide a list of peers and seeds, so that you can start downloading.

Methods to Download Torrent Files With IDM

There are several methods by which you can download torrent files directly using Internet Download Manager but here we are going to mention the most important as well as reliable two methods:

Using ByteBx

In this method, we are going to use a website called ByteBx. Here, you can upload your torrent file and that will be downloaded to their servers which will have insanely high speed. And then once the download completes on their server you can easily download them using your download manager, in this case, IDM.

By default it provides you the free account which has the limit of 2.5 GB storage, that means you can download any torrent file by the maximum size of 2.5 GB. You can always upgrade to a premium account if you want to download larger files.

Steps to Download Torrent Files with IDM Using ByteBx

1. First of all, go to ByteBx and create a new account.
  2. Click on “Sign Up” and enter your credentials like your Name, Email Id, Password, etc.

ByteBx

1. Confirm your Email account and log in to ByteBx with same details which you filled earlier.
  2. You will be redirected to its home where you will get three options, Upload File, Upload URL and Upload Torrent.

ByteBx-Upload

1. Click on the third option “Upload Torrent” then click on “Choose File”. Browse and select the .torrent file which you want to download.

ByteBx-Upload-URL-Magnet

1. Now within few seconds, you will see a blue colored “download” button. Click it to start your download.
  2. Great! You have successfully downloaded the torrent file with IDM. You can also use your browser or any other download manager.

Using ZbigZ

In this approach, we going to use a site called ZbigZ. This is the best alternative you can find to Bytebx. Just like other websites, there are two types of accounts available. One is free and the other is premium and with cloud storage, isn’t that great!

Its premium package is starting from 142 INR [2.09$] which is too low compared to other torrent caching sites. This website is also mobile responsive, so you can also open this site on your smartphone.

Steps to Download Torrent Files with IDM Using ZbgiZ

1. Firstly, copy the torrent file link you want to download.
  2. Now, open ZbigZ on your smartphone or PC/Laptop.
  3. Create a free account by clicking on “Sign Up” button and by adding your relevant information.
  4. Now paste the torrent file link you copied in step 1 in the white box and hit on “GO”.
  5. Wait for some time till it’s complete its process.
  6. After the completion of the procedure, click on blue colored “Download” button to begin the download.
  7. It’s Done! You have successfully downloaded the torrent file using ZbigZ with IDM. Also, you can even download the files in your preferred browser.

Alternative Methods

The above mentioned were the two well-working methods to download torrents file with IDM, hope you like it. If still, that doesn’t work for you then there are many alternatives available. Some of them are:

The process of downloading torrent with IDM is quite similar to the ones that we discussed earlier. i.e Sign Up, Paste the magnet link or upload the torrent file and then download the file using IDM. Hope you’d like it.

Final Verdict

Both the methods are very easy to apply and completely working. So you won’t face any problem while using both the methods. Torrent to IDM can be a great switch for you. You will notice a big change in speed and overall download time. As far I’m concerned both the methods at least deserve one try.

Enjoy unlimited torrent downloading with IDM and with maximum speed by using the above-mentioned methods.

NOTE: If you face any issue, Kindly search at google to find a solution, But do not put anything here if anything seems not working. It is a trick only, Else download torrents with Torrent clients is the best solution so far.

Regards, SaM

57 Likes

if a file size is 10GB then will it be possible to download it with free account ?

Why don’t you just try? Sure it do.

3 Likes

Lol! How will you be able to download a 10GB file when the maximum file size which can be downloaded is 2.5GB? Please think before you post questions like this!

seedr.cc is also one of such websites which helps you get direct links from a magnet link. With seedr.cc you can get 5GB capacity if you share it to five friends and post a facebook post about seedr.cc

Might be helpful :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d be so grateful if there is torrent storage service which let us download 10GB file size for free…but… :frowning:

1 Like

SO, IT’S NECESSARY TO BUY SUBSCRIPTION OTHERWISE WON’T BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD LARGE FILES

This is not the only way of downloading a torrent file, you can also do it with torrent clients. I don’t think I have to remind you about that.

Why don’t you use something like Bittorrent or Utorrent to download torrents files…Seed them…?

1 Like

Exactly, Admins should think about sharing few PREMIUM a/c for free

don’t mind bro ,i thought it is the only way.as far as bittorrent is concerned yes i can do that thanx, now i got full grasp of the issue . thnx again

What? Are you out of your mind? Why are you relying on direct links?
Why can’t you go out there use a torrent client, download what you want and after you’re done fetching all the packets of data you can seed it for other people.

This is just an alternate methodology of downloading links. If you’re so concerned about direct links, pay for it. No one’s gonna share you premium accounts for free!

3 Likes

WHAT’s GOING ON?

Should i record audio here so you guys can Listen what i just said?

Why don’t you use Torrent Client instead of using this trick? You can’t download large files with this trick, it’s for small files less than 5 GB. That’s all.

And Admin give content first, Admin give premium accounts, Admin provide everything, Then why don’t Admin go to your Home and drop a Single Flash Drive at your Desk that full of with content? Isn’t it easy?. Holy shit!

Guys guys, Torrent downloaded by Torrent Clients, that’s why they’ve designed, if any trick available to grab via another software then use it with features it have, Don’t start adding your own solutions. Please! For sake. Stick on topic.

This is a Optional Trick, use it or leave it if it’s helpful. Use Utorrent or Bittorrent Client to download torrents. Easy as simple.

25 Likes

Hahaha @SaM its a good way to instruct these guys.

1 Like

Thanks Sam.

1 Like

@SAM Thank you.

1 Like

Sam has done so much to the community.
as we already know, we got shifted to magnet download’s.
so people who trying to download anything don’t just hit & run please seed back the torrent as much as possible for atleast 1:1 ratio.
It helps community to run longer.

4 Likes

Roger that… Sam :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hilarious Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ye good idea

1 Like

wow thanks i just asked you make a tutorial and you did it once again great job sam … my other account @Assam_Sound_Hits @Rimon_Bora

2 Likes

Use offcloud.com. You get up to 10Gb free caching from torrents to direct links. Zbigz is still cheaper in premium as already mentioned by @SAM.