Trading Brooker SCAM

Hi Everyone, I just wanna share my recent experience (a month ago) getting scammed by a scammer found on Instagram @donaldbrandonnfx. (I got to check the IG account after and seemed like it is all fake “paid” followers and comments). He said i could start trade with a small money. I put $85. He gave me the link to deposit the money, which is “www.bex-cryptomax.online” but then never done anything he promised but asked for more money he said cannot trade with the money. Once you put your money in you cannot withdraw. Looks like he or his team runs the website. Be careful guys.
Found this is his 2nd Instagram account @donaldleofxx . thank you guys.
I already reported the account and web but wonder still active until now.

3 Likes

if you want to trade , only use OCTAFX, AND Deriv, ic markets exness or other legend broker please. i was also scammed 8 months ago.

2 Likes

Octafx is market maker broker same like oanda, forex.com , fxcm, ect… Deriv not heard , better is icmarkets… exness not much prefer… go with icmarkets…or darwinex ( both australian regulated authority) n good reputations

1 Like

Thank you Sir, I saw octafx ads on youtube simultaneously. I need to check the whether it already has permission in indonesia

But i would not reccomend u much those brokers… they lag if u wanna withdraw profit or make other issues to traders… better go with icmarkets or globalprime.com or darwinex… they are best in this industry… i would go with globalprime or icmarkets preferablly… avoid octafx or oanda fxcm ec… they are not really honest much…

1 Like